The business end: Quarter Finals

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: The business end: Quarter Finals

Post by BR »

Russ wrote:
mikerob wrote:The RG fans may not be travelling from that far - there is quite a large ex-pat community in the UK, France, Italy and Spain. The Argentinian economy is fecked and a lot of RGs can get EU passports from ancestry so they are working over here.
Like the little Bavarian towns that sprung up in Argentina shortly after WW2?
Or the Welsh farming villages ...
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

BR wrote:
Russ wrote:
mikerob wrote:The RG fans may not be travelling from that far - there is quite a large ex-pat community in the UK, France, Italy and Spain. The Argentinian economy is fecked and a lot of RGs can get EU passports from ancestry so they are working over here.
Like the little Bavarian towns that sprung up in Argentina shortly after WW2?
Or the Welsh farming villages ...
More Welsh speakers in Argentina than Wales
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

Any word on sexton's availability? 5 players down would be a big hit (Jared, POM, POC and SOB)
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

Sexton trained yesterday. Earls Sat it out.
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

Flip, who would be in for Earls? Caveman?
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

I've got a feeling posters on here might be disappointed.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

againstthehead wrote:Flip, who would be in for Earls? Caveman?
Earls was just being rested. He's fine to play.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Don't be bloody silly Agen, wonder boy would play, Zoolander, Fitzfornothing, the pride of Guadalajara.

Anyway, Earls is fit for selection according to reports ....... and on performance last week, barring an episode of careless hands, he deserves it.

Stand in tribute however to Robbie Henshaw who had both French centres so tied up in knots to defend against him that the never got round to testing Keet against Bastareaud. Henshaw also stopped him in his tracks on one occasion and held him up, strong yute >clapping .
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

bazzaj wrote:I've got a feeling posters on here might be disappointed.
FFS man, spit it out, by what, no lottery win? Manchester United beating Everton? David Pigfecker not dying this weekend?

Am I close?

If you are talking about the match, it's win win. If Ireland win, semi-final and they have achieved in relative terms, if they lose, we get our players back. What's not to like?

Unless you are a harbinger of doom who is suggesting that both Fitzwankbeg and Wee Mexican Mike could be involved? :shock: :shock: :shock:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Don't be bloody silly Agen, wonder boy would play, Zoolander, Fitzfornothing, the pride of Guadalajara.

Anyway, Earls is fit for selection according to reports ....... and on performance last week, barring an episode of careless hands, he deserves it.

Stand in tribute however to Robbie Henshaw who had both French centres so tied up in knots to defend against him that the never got round to testing Keet against Bastareaud. Henshaw also stopped him in his tracks on one occasion and held him up, strong yute >clapping .
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Sorry your honor, 2 yooooooouths.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

For some on here their default position is to be disappointed. Even if they were handed the keys to the gates of paradise they'd be disappointed to find they have to go to the trouble of unlocking it themselves. There's not much one can do for folk who revel in negativity.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
FFS man, spit it out, by what, no lottery win? Manchester United beating Everton? David Pigfecker not dying this weekend?

Am I close?

If you are talking about the match, it's win win. If Ireland win, semi-final and they have achieved in relative terms, if they lose, we get our players back. What's not to like?

Unless you are a harbinger of doom who is suggesting that both Fitzwankbeg and Wee Mexican Mike could be involved? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Lol, I like your win-win mentality... Hopefully the boks get beat too then...
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Team leaked
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Russ wrote:Team leaked
The A-Team?