Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Team for Romania

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Once a Knight wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
BR wrote: Indeed - probably a closer link between Russ and the Irish traveller community, than between the average rugby supporting Romanian and the Romany gypsies.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Highly amusing to think of Russ, UAFC's third most English loving poster, descended from Traaaaaaaaaavlers.
Might one ask who he's behind? :scratch:
You might well, you & the standing member from Clare, two Englanders if ever I heard one.

What?

You're surprised???????

FFS all that toadying to Betty & their marvellous democracy, your most fervent desire to be "ennobled" and your love of shooting, not to mention you wishing your betters from GB to take over the running of Norn Iron? All traits of an England-lover my friend. >EW

But sure so what, no matter a damn about that, I'm generous to my friends, I don't hold it agin ye .............much. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Post by thecrouch »

Shan wrote:
Once a Knight wrote:
You're related to both Brian and Agus? :lol:

I knew I recognised nobility in you dear friend. Now you tell me it's royalty. :cheers:

PS - The lunar eclipse wasn't worth it. :lol:
Indeed a chara. Dear old Brian declared Armagh as the religious capital of Ireland which of course meant a lot more then that it would now. If he could see the sort of right langers that inhabit that fine county these days I'd say he'd shed a few tears. :D
Armagh is indeed a fine county Shan, you are right on that count. The finest of them all, many would say.

Full of langers though? I think not. Limerick is the langer capital of Ireland. Every second house has a piebald horse tied up beside the front door. Morning rush hour in Limerick is like the home straight at Aintree. :thumleft: >dance >TLGH
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Few strains of swing low heard on sunday. Mainly from me but I heard it attempted
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

Shan wrote:
bazzaj wrote:Can someone tell that Noel from One Direction or his Kn0bhead mates that no one in the Hilton hotel bar at Wembley actually gave a flying feck who he is.
Just as tip- if you don`t want to be recognised in public don`t go in a post match packed hotel bar wearing a baseball cap and dark sunglasses and surround your self with an entourage.
C*Nts
I'm glad to say I wouldn't know one of these guys if he was sitting beside me. Pop stars in general are such bores. Indeed all people full of their importance are bores. It is amusing in some ways to see folk who think we care about them. Like children they crave attention. Unlike children they should be beyond that.
I have just been informed that his name was Niall not Noel.
No me either.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Once a Knight wrote:
thecrouch wrote: Armagh is indeed a fine county Shan, you are right on that count. The finest of them all, many would say.
Yes Crouchie, it is a very lovely place indeed. On an evening like this I look out across a low rolling valley filled with verdant green pastures and apple orchards. From the Ring of Gullion north into the City and on out to Caledon it's all just as God intended. Not a langer in sight. >EW
Stop before you get to Caledon though as there are strange creatures living in Tyrone
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Post by thecrouch »

Rooster wrote:
Once a Knight wrote:
thecrouch wrote: Armagh is indeed a fine county Shan, you are right on that count. The finest of them all, many would say.
Yes Crouchie, it is a very lovely place indeed. On an evening like this I look out across a low rolling valley filled with verdant green pastures and apple orchards. From the Ring of Gullion north into the City and on out to Caledon it's all just as God intended. Not a langer in sight. >EW
Stop before you get to Caledon though as there are strange creatures living in Tyrone
Different breed out west Rooster. Gets scary once you get past Portadown on the M1.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

See there was a new Tommy song unveiled at the Romania game!

To the tune of Let it Go aka that bloody song from frozen

Tommy Bowe, Tommy Bowe
Can’t hold him back anymore
Tommy Bowe, Tommy Bowe
Give it wide and he will score.

Can't see it catching on.
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

thecrouch wrote:

Armagh is indeed a fine county Shan, you are right on that count. The finest of them all, many would say.

Full of langers though? I think not. Limerick is the langer capital of Ireland. Every second house has a piebald horse tied up beside the front door. Morning rush hour in Limerick is like the home straight at Aintree. :thumleft: >dance >TLGH
Many may say that but it is possible for many to be incorrect. I may allow that it be considered number 2. Anybody who has not experienced the Banner County ought to prioritise a visit.

Not full of langers. One in particular I had in mind. :D

Oh and less of yer cheek ya big smelly árse. :D
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Once a Knight wrote:

Not what Mrs. Bridges is thinking to herself. :D
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Post by thecrouch »

Shan wrote:
thecrouch wrote:

Many may say that but it is possible for many to be incorrect. I may allow that it be considered number 2. Anybody who has not experienced the Banner County ought to prioritise a visit.

Shan I visit the banner on a regular basis as my better half is from there.

A fine county indeed, but it's no Armagh. :D
Last edited by thecrouch on Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

Deraless wrote:See there was a new Tommy song unveiled at the Romania game!

To the tune of Let it Go aka that bloody song from frozen

Tommy Bowe, Tommy Bowe
Can’t hold him back anymore
Tommy Bowe, Tommy Bowe
Give it wide and he will score.

Can't see it catching on.
Prefer;
He wears white
And red
He talks like Father Ted
Tommy Bowe
Tommy Bowe
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

Shan wrote:
thecrouch wrote:

You're both wrong. Neither of them compares to Fermanagh. >EW
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Post by thecrouch »

pwrmoore wrote:
Shan wrote:
thecrouch wrote:

Where?
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

thecrouch wrote:
pwrmoore wrote:
Shan wrote:
thecrouch wrote:

Where?
That's the place where Lough Erne is in for 6 months and the other 6 months Fermanagh is in Lough Erne
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
jackthelad
Warrior Chief

Post by jackthelad »

I was away in Scotland when Ireland played Romania. I've just watched the recording of the game. Madigan was appallingly bad at 10. He hasn't a feckin' clue. Total f&*%ing megashyte and that bampot Geordan Murphy kept going on about what a good game he had. Cretin.
Smear me in chocolate and throw me to the Lesbians.