Current best Ireland XV

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

Spiffsson
Warrior Chief

Re: Current best Ireland XV

Post by Spiffsson »

Kofi Annan wrote:Zebo at 15? REALLY
Aah why not. I'm fed up watching Rob Kearney not living up to his reputation. Zebo had a decent game on Sat. He was sound under the high ball and defended well. I would not blame him for the first try - that was down to a missed tackle by Bowe on May, leaving Zebo to pick up the pieces. As for the Watson try - yes, Zebo was out jumped by Watson. It happens to all fullbacks from time to time, even the world's best, and that one play does not make him a bad player. Overall he was OK and worth another look. Kearney brings nothing to attack now and is happy just run the ball to ground, and he is no great shakes as the last line of defence either when it comes to tackling. Zebo is more a breath of fresh air. There is nothing much between them at all. Dave Kearney might even be worth a look at FB too. I'm fed up seeing all the established Ireland players getting picked despite form. You could even make a case for Payne at FB, or Robbie Henshaw, with Cave/Earls in the centre. Anything for a change from the boring old status quo. The team is looking jaded and dull.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

We could generate some electricity if we hooked the windmill zebo up to the national grid
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Russ wrote:We could generate some electricity if we hooked the windmill zebo up to the national grid
:D

I wish we could hook you up to something electric ya langball.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Shan wrote:
Russ wrote:We could generate some electricity if we hooked the windmill zebo up to the national grid
:D

I wish we could hook you up to something electric ya langball.
Im sparky