Me

Ireland at Olympic and Wembley
A QF at twickers
Final
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Re: World Cup 2015 Tickets

Post by Kofi Annan »

Good to see advertising boards up in Belfast for RWC2015I am sure the residents of short strand and lower Antrim road are chuffed to be informed so they can get their orders in early.

Going to all the group games and quarters , hopefully a semi if I can get one , oh er matron
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

No interest whatsoever.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

BaggyTrousers wrote:No interest whatsoever.
Really , what if Ireland get to the final
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

As much as I'd love to go I can't afford it.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Kofi Annan wrote:
I should have clarified, no interest in cocking up a red cent to the RFU/PRL/Sassenach Basturds & their mates, Small Part of England, at those prices. I'm an impoverished pensioner after all, with a meagre pension from my former slavers, the fecking bank, made even more meagre by having "retired" at 49.

I'll be plenty interested in watching the whole jamboree on the magic box in the corner.

If Ireland get to the final, I assume it would be too late for a ticket so again, no thanks, I probably couldn't afford it anyway, with a ticket, Christ knows what & accommodation etc extortionate.

I'd be a happier man going to Ulster's Soupaduppa games in all honesty.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:
I should have clarified, no interest in cocking up a red cent to the RFU/PRL/Sassenach Basturds & their mates, Small Part of England, at those prices. I'm an impoverished pensioner after all, with a meagre pension from my former slavers, the fecking bank, made even more meagre by having "retired" at 49.

I'll be plenty interested in watching the whole jamboree on the magic box in the corner.

If Ireland get to the final, I assume it would be too late for a ticket so again, no thanks, I probably couldn't afford it anyway, with a ticket, Christ knows what & accommodation etc extortionate.

I'll provide you a sofa
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:

I'll provide you a sofa
Right, throw in a ticket & we're in business. :lol: :lol: :lol:
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

For the avoidance of any doubt we are planning on a weekend with my sexy sister Alison (not my sexy sister Sue), who lives in Brighton, well Hove actually, and going to the now world famous Brighton Community Stadium to see South Africa v Japan on Saturday 19/9/2015 @ 4.45pm and then up early the next day to find a pub open before seeing Samoa v USA kicking off at noon on Sunday 20/9/2015. Anyone else gonna join us?
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

HwoodMike2umate wrote:For the avoidance of any doubt we are planning on a weekend with my sexy sister Alison (not my sexy sister Sue), who lives in Brighton, well Hove actually, and going to the now world famous Brighton Community Stadium to see South Africa v Japan on Saturday 19/9/2015 @ 4.45pm and then up early the next day to find a pub open before seeing Samoa v USA kicking off at noon on Sunday 20/9/2015. Anyone else gonna join us?
How much are tickets down in Brighton?

Im avoiding the site today
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

http://www.rugbyworldcup.com/ticketing/ ... index.html

19/09 - 16:45 South Africa - Japan Brighton Community Stadium
Cat A Cat B Cat C (Child) Cat D (Child)

£85.00 £65.00 £35.00 (£15.00) £20.00 (£15.00)

20/09 - 12:00 Samoa - USA Brighton Community Stadium
Cat A Cat B Cat C (Child) Cat D (Child)

£60.00 £45.00 £35.00 (£7.00) £15.00 (£7.00)
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

15 quid and a trip down to Brighton for the day could be lovely
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Tickets are very expensive. Interesting comparison on leinsterfans comparing prices for France 2007 and next year's event

http://forum.leinsterfans.com/viewtopic ... 7&start=20
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

Think we are going for both games to Cat D namely £20 on sat and £15 on sunday. Shouldn't break the bank.
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh