Good to have you back you UN Warren Gatland

Easterby Out
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Rugby World Cup 7s - Bid

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Kofi Annan wrote:
Dave wrote:So much angst.
No , not really just so called intelligent people who are lazy feckers bore the piles of me :roll:
You got Chalfonts Kofi? :shock:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

7s is a load of ballix to me but if they are interested in hosting it good luck to them.

I've heard the Club 7s in Limerick last weekend went pretty well and there's plans to hold it again next year. In other news the annual world scratch 'n' sniff championships were also a success. I've about the same level of interest in both although I at least would have a chance of competing in the latter.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

So Kofi - is that a +ve decision on putting a men's team in for the Olympics or do you think they are just testing the waters?
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

BR wrote:So Kofi - is that a +ve decision on putting a men's team in for the Olympics or do you think they are just testing the waters?
what do you think
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Kofi Annan wrote:
BR wrote:So Kofi - is that a +ve decision on putting a men's team in for the Olympics or do you think they are just testing the waters?
what do you think
A Rep of Ireland team would be pretty pointless, so it makes sense to get a united Ireland sorted before the Olympics.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Dave wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:
what do you think
A Rep of Ireland team would be pretty pointless, so it makes sense to get a united Ireland sorted before the Olympics.
Except it will be the same as boxing etc and you can declare for either so some of our players can play for Ireland anyway.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Rooster wrote:
Dave wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:
what do you think
Except it will be the same as boxing etc and you can declare for either so some of our players can play for Ireland anyway.
I'm sure they will make the right decision like Rory.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Heard there was 43 people at thon stab city shiz

Easterby Out
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Dave wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:
what do you think
Jesus Dave, we've enough on our hands trying to sort out Gaza without a crowd of palukas going apeshit when you try to force through a United Ireland just so some flat bellies can play 7s at de'lypics.

A step to far brother. >EW
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:Heard there was 43 people at thon stab city shiz

Easterby Out
Report please, hope Shan survived.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Dave wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:
what do you think
Jesus Dave, we've enough on our hands trying to sort out Gaza without a crowd of palukas going apeshit when you try to force through a United Ireland just so some flat bellies can play 7s at de'lypics.

A step to far brother. >EW
Could be done in a long weekend. Image
mikerob
Lord Chancellor

Post by mikerob »

Rooster wrote:
Dave wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:
what do you think
The players won't be able to declare for either. There has been an agreement that the English, Welsh and Scottish unions won't select an IRFU player so someone from NI would need to switch to represent another union either by birth, ancestry or residency.

Also the GB 7s team won't be made up from 3 different unions. They will be nominating the highest ranked qualified team from England, Scotland or Wales to represent GB so for Rio 2016 the GB 7s team will actually be the England 7s team.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

mikerob wrote:
Rooster wrote:
Dave wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:
what do you think
The players won't be able to declare for either. There has been an agreement that the English, Welsh and Scottish unions won't select an IRFU player so someone from NI would need to switch to represent another union either by birth, ancestry or residency.

Also the GB 7s team won't be made up from 3 different unions. They will be nominating the highest ranked qualified team from England, Scotland or Wales to represent GB so for Rio 2016 the GB 7s team will actually be the England 7s team.
I blame the PRL, facists & fuchas of muthas. >threaten
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

mikerob wrote:
Rooster wrote:
Dave wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:
what do you think

Jeez wait until the welsh pooblic hear this

Easterby Out