Lord Chancellor

Re: Wolf Puppies

Post by Neill_M »

this morning's results

Ireland 38 0 Fiji
Wales 13 3 France
England 17 16 Argentina
Samoa 8 21 South Africa

Ireland win the pool and play England in the semi finals. South Africa will face Australia/New Zealand in the other semi final. The Baby Blacks need a BP win v Scotland to secure the spot.

Semi finals on Sunday morning 6:05 am England v Ireland, 8:35 am the other one.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Neill_M wrote:this morning's results

Ireland 38 0 Fiji
Wales 13 3 France
England 17 16 Argentina
Samoa 8 21 South Africa

Ireland win the pool and play England in the semi finals. South Africa will face Australia/New Zealand in the other semi final. The Baby Blacks need a BP win v Scotland to secure the spot.

Semi finals on Sunday morning 6:05 am England v Ireland, 8:35 am the other one.

Looks like our U20s have come a decently long way after being continually humped in the 6 Nations
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

New Zealand 35 0 Scotland latest score - looks like they'll be in the semi finals now v the Baby Boks!.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Taggart once again outstanding when he came on, bench were outstanding
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

For anyone who has watched the u20s, do they think Taggart could step up next season?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Dave wrote:For anyone who has watched the u20s, do they think Taggart could step up next season?
No, for feck sake next you will want him to be a British Lion, let the player fecking develop. he has potential why fecking ruin him.
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Kofi Annan wrote:
Dave wrote:For anyone who has watched the u20s, do they think Taggart could step up next season?
No, for feck sake next you will want him to be a British Lion, let the player fecking develop. he has potential why fecking ruin him.
Kofi means, it may be a bit too early for him Dave. :thumleft:
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:
What Snipe says,

bit cranky today the " Fairhill Gazebo"has a leaky roof and my bean bag got a bit soggy
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Well that escalated quickly.... British Lion? Just looking your opinion Kofi if you have seen him play in competition. A number of players stepped up after the JWC, like Olding, Henderson, Scholes this year...

By step up I really was thinking bench against Zebre or something. That would be part of his development. A lot more meaningful than AIL or the Ravens. How exactly would it ruin him?
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Dave wrote:Well that escalated quickly.... British Lion? Just looking your opinion Kofi if you have seen him play in competition. A number of players stepped up after the JWC, like Olding, Henderson, Scholes this year...

By step up I really was thinking bench against Zebre or something. That would be part of his development. A lot more meaningful than AIL or the Ravens. How exactly would it ruin him?
Aye Dave.I would expect him to get game time , but depends on who is coach, who is not available and opposition, normally here if someone is quoted to have played well, the morons "up"the player to almost demi god level /British Lion, i was being facetious and publicly apologise.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Rumours out of the academy is that he has been ear marked as one for the future and should feature in some match day squads this year
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Wow that de-escalated quickly...
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Dave wrote:Wow that de-escalated quickly...
yeah ,Dave the joiner arrived to fix me leaky roof, so kinda just calmed me down
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

Mike Ruddock doing a good job with the U20's...
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Kofi Annan wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:
What Snipe says,

bit cranky today the " Fairhill Gazebo"has a leaky roof and my bean bag got a bit soggy
Ah sure kofi as long as it was your beanbeg & not yer bawbeg yer not too bad, a good bit of Co. Antrim sunshine & she should be dry by Christmas. Always look on the bright side my friend. :lol:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.