Saxons v Wolfies

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

therealspratt
Warrior Chief

Re: Saxons v Wolfies

Post by therealspratt »

I would be reasonably confident, it seems to take Paddy far faster to get into his groove these days!
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

My problem with the lack of versatility Madigan Vs Jackson for the 23 man squad is that thon french fancy Sexton can cover several positions in the back line.

I'd argue that an Irish backline would be stronger with Jackson at 10 and Sexton in the centre in a make shift backline than Sexton at 10 and thon Quiff prancing about.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Spiffsson
Warrior Chief

Post by Spiffsson »

To be fair to Madigan he is quite a skillful footballer and did not shirk his defensive duties on Sat either. BUT - he is an egotistical, selfish, ball-hogging wee hooore! What I cannot understand is how has he come this far playing that way without his coaches giving him repeated kicks up the Crozier and dropping him until he understands that he is part of a team. A severe application of the larnin stick would not come amiss.
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

Be positive - saves the expense of a weekend in Dublin and keeps our lads injury-free.
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!