Under 20's 6 Nations Squad

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

Dan Dare
Squire

Re: Under 20's 6 Nations Squad

Post by Dan Dare »

It's going to be a tough game for the boys against England, not sure if any Ulster player involved. David Busby might if Dardis is not back. Taggart on the bench maybe? Still a very Leinster dominated team.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Yeah I reckon Busby to start with Frankie Boy on the bench, does anyone know where it's being played, over for the weekend so if close to Landon I might go, doing the legends game on Friday night, anyone else going ? I see the ladies are at Twickenham after the men, might be worth while staying for, buses to Orange Tree are a nightmare after the game.
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Kofi Annan wrote:Yeah I reckon Busby to start with Frankie Boy on the bench, does anyone know where it's being played, over for the weekend so if close to Landon I might go, doing the legends game on Friday night, anyone else going ? I see the ladies are at Twickenham after the men, might be worth while staying for, buses to Orange Tree are a nightmare after the game.
Not in London until Saturday and straight to the pub for the game so missing the minor games
RuPi
Initiate

Post by RuPi »

Disappointing loss against a very clinical england side but really struggled to break them down.

Interesting that am ex RBAI pupil reffed the game.
breakdown
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by breakdown »

Busby and Taggart the only Ulster representatives in the u20 JWC this year, disappointing

Id say next year we will make up most of the squad with the likes of Dow, Stockdale, Owens, Thompson, Lagan, Blair among others
Chris Henry is superhuman... I think he's half cyborg
Bayern
Steward

Post by Bayern »

Blair is overage.

But yeah you will have a lot more next year depending on injuries etc.