Image
Image
Image

Topics Calendar

October 2018

S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31

Who is online

In total there are 12 users online :: 7 registered, 0 hidden and 5 guests

Most users ever online was 454 on Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:04 pm

Registered users: AhrefsBot, Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], moyletra, richardt84, Rugby Nomad, SemrushBot


Legend :: Administrators, Moderators

Statistics

Total posts 653329
Total topics 19076
Total members 2925
Our newest member Lamboson

Birthdays

Congratulations to: KenDoddsDadsDogsDead (55)

Tigers watch 2018/19 season

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

  • Advertisement

Topic Rating:
  • Not rated
  

Re: Tigers watch 2018/19 season

Postby Jackie Brown » Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:05 pm

tigerburnie wrote:Throwing the towel already Russ? sure your team will treat it differently though.
I wouldn't count on it...

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
User avatar
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 10642
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 1:15 pm
Location: Carrickfergus

Re: Tigers watch 2018/19 season

Postby Russ » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:38 am

tigerburnie wrote:Throwing the towel already Russ? sure your team will treat it differently though.
Not throwing in the towel
Just dont expect the bump to the Leicester gate receipts and night time economy of old

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 28131
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: Tigers watch 2018/19 season

Postby tigerburnie » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:01 pm

This is still the top competition for all to have a shot at, neither Tigers or Ulster are going to worry others on current form, but there's a rivalry here.
User avatar
tigerburnie
Steward
 
Posts: 869
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:49 pm

Re: Tigers watch 2018/19 season

Postby Russ » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:36 am

tigerburnie wrote:This is still the top competition for all to have a shot at, neither Tigers or Ulster are going to worry others on current form, but there's a rivalry here.
There's not
We DGAF


Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 28131
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: Tigers watch 2018/19 season

Postby tigerburnie » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:44 pm

https://www.leicestertigers.com/news/to ... with-a-win
No idea given as to if TPN will play, but nice to have Matt Toomua back with Johnny May sidelined with injury.
User avatar
tigerburnie
Steward
 
Posts: 869
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:49 pm

Re: Tigers watch 2018/19 season

Postby Russ » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:02 pm

tigerburnie wrote:https://www.leicestertigers.com/news/toomua-finishes-championship-with-a-win
No idea given as to if TPN will play, but nice to have Matt Toomua back with Johnny May sidelined with injury.
I think it's disgusting that the PRL continues their racist policies of forcing non Brits to fly across the world weekend after weekend

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 28131
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: Tigers watch 2018/19 season

Postby tigerburnie » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:16 pm

Russ wrote:
tigerburnie wrote:https://www.leicestertigers.com/news/toomua-finishes-championship-with-a-win
No idea given as to if TPN will play, but nice to have Matt Toomua back with Johnny May sidelined with injury.
I think it's disgusting that the PRL continues their racist policies of forcing non Brits to fly across the world weekend after weekend

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yes we let them come back these days, gone is the old fun of the penal colonies...……………………... >EW
User avatar
tigerburnie
Steward
 
Posts: 869
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:49 pm

Previous


  • Advertisement

Return to Provincial an' aither teams

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Recent Forum Topics

!-- Piwik -->