Mexico 2018/19

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Mexico 2018/19

Post by Shan »

Well that kick in the árse was enough to get them going. Larmour try. Now 19-7.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Try for the best outhalf in Europe. Now 26-7.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Ringrose with a try and game finishes with Leinster winning 31-7.
Fortyniner
Novice

Post by Fortyniner »

How about we just give Leinster a bye to the Final,thus saving the Irish squad for the world cup, and we can play a Pro13 to determine who plays them in the Final.
Awesome!
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Fortyniner wrote:How about we just give Leinster a bye to the Final,thus saving the Irish squad for the world cup, and we can play a Pro13 to determine who plays them in the Final.
Awesome!
Agreed. They are in a league of their own anyway so it doesn't make sense having to play against 13 minnows.
Leargas
Novice

Post by Leargas »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Have I mentioned I hate Mexicans? Thunderwankstains.
What about turnips and westies?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Great to see Mexico beaten by Toulouse having come back from a brave few down to lead, but Toulouse not to be denied, played some cracking attacking rugby too, wouldn;t be surprised if some of the sidesteps resulted in dislocated hips.

Bate it up ye you Mexicanhbastardos. >clapping >clapping >clapping >clapping >clapping >clapping >clapping >clapping >clapping >clapping >clapping >clapping >clapping >clapping >clapping >clapping >clapping >clapping >clapping >clapping >clapping >clapping >clapping >clapping

Up yer holes. :cheers:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Leargas wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Have I mentioned I hate Mexicans? Thunderwankstains.
What about turnips and westies?
I have no hate for Turnipstanis nor Westies, notwithstanding them both giving Ulster the rounds of the kitchen.

Mexico, on the other hand, are the full package, hateful fans, hateful team, world class cheat as head coach, the pet team of the vicious FIRFUCs in D4.

LOOK, ...........all you have to do is look at the treatment of 34 year-old Visa Novisa who left Mexico when he felt like it, came back when he got bored, then compare that to saintly 32 year-old Ruan Pienaar, bought into not only club but his surroundings and wanted to settle for the foreseeable future, turned down a kings ransom to chase a much bigger contract in France. Novisa got another contract, Pienaar told to get lost.

Mexico, second only to Ireland in D4, none of the rest really matter, though of course there is a vested interest in not allowing the Turnips to bankrupt themselves with their stupid tale of two cities and pishing of cash against the pair of walls.
Last edited by BaggyTrousers on Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
tigerburnie
Warrior

Post by tigerburnie »

Wish you'd get off the fence Baggy and tell us what ya really mean... :lol:
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

tigerburnie wrote:Wish you'd get off the fence Baggy and tell us what ya really mean... :lol:
Good win for your lot TB. :thumleft:
Dublin4
Warrior Assassin

Post by Dublin4 »

I was hoping to get at least a bonus point and stop them from getting one.
Mission accomplished. :D
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Dublin4 wrote:I was hoping to get at least a bonus point and stop them from getting one.
Mission accomplished. :D
Away and boil yer heed

That may have been yer backstop, but you expected to win and you failed.

At least have the honesty and humility to admit that.

Wot am I sayin' - honesty and humility and Mexico in one sentence (other than lack of) don't go! :duh: :duh:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

For an International Referee Barnes suffers from tunnel vision Toulouse spent most of the game off side not one penalty in the whole game was given for offside especially in the mid field .

Now there may be a school of thought which goes the player in the middle of the park is not interfering because he is well away from the ball — bullish-t —
He stops any movement of the ball passed inside centre and limits the options of the outhalf when he sees the outside centre has a shadow on his shoulder .

The trouble with Baggy’s I hate Mexico is that it has the look of an Ulster Chip on the Shoulder — which only pays homage to the ego of D4 and while the Turnips have a few with apparent attitude problems For Mexico had only one to day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

So after today's result, the championship goes on to Mexico

Lewis will win it there!!!

Wot?
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

rumncoke wrote:For an International Referee Barnes suffers from tunnel vision Toulouse spent most of the game off side not one penalty in the whole game was given for offside especially in the mid field .

Now there may be a school of thought which goes the player in the middle of the park is not interfering because he is well away from the ball — bullish-t —
He stops any movement of the ball passed inside centre and limits the options of the outhalf when he sees the outside centre has a shadow on his shoulder .

The trouble with Baggy’s I hate Mexico is that it has the look of an Ulster Chip on the Shoulder — which only pays homage to the ego of D4 and while the Turnips have a few with apparent attitude problems For Mexico had only one to day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ron'n, g'wan and don't be so fu'cking stupid. Hating Mexico is not a lifestyle choice, it is the default position of the fair of mind, the lover of the truth and the haters of spides.

You don't pretend to hate Mexico, you do or don't. If you do you are an OK person, if not you are a scumsucking piece of Mexicanshite.

Let's be clear, occasionally I recognise that they play irresistible rugby with great talent. Then I recall the times I have met their nauseous, johnny come lately bandwagoning, plastic supporters. I've often asked them "where were Warren Gatland when they couldn't come close to selling out Donnybrook?"

Capiche?