Cheetahs helped by a lion

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Cheetahs helped by a lion

Post by Dave »

I'm hoping a few of these hunters take a selfie using a gun.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

I consider big game hunters on the same par as people who find dog fighting as entertainment.

Complete Kuntz
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

Is Franco into the hunting scene too? Awful barbaric "sport".

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

shamalicious wrote:Is Franco into the hunting scene too? Awful barbaric "sport".

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
I'm afraid SA seems to be even more socially retarded than NI.

Was that Clarke's dulcet tones at the end of the vid.eo? He would have marked the lion petting as a success. While the execution was somewhat flawed, he did manage to retain possession of his arm.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

The organised hunting in SA is a valuable source of income for the organisers and also right down to the guides, cooks, cleaners etc involved with the entire infrastructure. It also helps in terms of conservation in that it helps prevent illegal hunting and if organised in similar way to the deer hunting in Scotland keeps numbers of a also at a sustainable level. Pheasant shoots in the big estates and right down to local levels here control numbers of foxes, magpies, grey crows and grey squirrels and as a result actually have the highest numbers of other threatened bird species, that is a known fact according to research by RSPB and is the reason why they never complain about managed hunting.
I would be pretty sure the SA will have similar figures if it was know where to look and not just read se of the press which is invariably from an anti hunting lobby organisation who are likely funded by those strange beings called vegans.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

All very well Rooster, but anybody who gets pleasure from shooting an inedible, sometimes
endangered, wild animal is a sick f*ck. You know who you are Mr Herbst.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

It's all vegan lies eh?

That company operates in Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Namibia and SA. Offering packages to kill crocodiles, hippos, elephants etc. They also have random pictures of leopards and lions. Giraffes are listed as an available species.

I can't find any mention of conservation on their website, they are quite open about being a trophy hunting organisation.
Last edited by Dave on Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

Had me going there for a minute, Cap'n. I was going to ask who you were going to shoot.