Image
Image
Image

Topics Calendar

May 2018

S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31

Who is online

In total there are 44 users online :: 14 registered, 3 hidden and 27 guests

Most users ever online was 454 on Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:04 pm

Registered users: AhrefsBot, big mervyn, Bing [Bot], Corvus corax, Dave, David st hubbins, ding dong2u, Google [Bot], jean valjean, Lurgan Lad, pg106, rumncoke, SemrushBot, Snipe Watson


Legend :: Administrators, Moderators

Statistics

Total posts 639453
Total topics 18937
Total members 2900
Our newest member magnummax

Other PROxx 17/18

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

  • Advertisement

Topic Rating:
  • 2 votes
  

Re: Other PROxx 17/18

Postby Dave » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:51 pm

Idiots
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 15737
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Other PROxx 17/18

Postby Neill_M » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:17 pm

Kings 21-33 Treviso L
User avatar
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 4460
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Other PROxx 17/18

Postby Russ » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:26 pm

DGAF

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 27123
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Other PROxx 17/18

Postby Neill_M » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:26 pm

Treviso won 36-35.
User avatar
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 4460
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Other PROxx 17/18

Postby Neill_M » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:51 pm

So Ospreys into the Euro playoff spot in Conf A and Edinburgh only 5 pts off the top of Conf B.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 4460
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Other PROxx 17/18

Postby jean valjean » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:14 pm

Neill_M wrote:So Ospreys into the Euro playoff spot in Conf A and Edinburgh only 5 pts off the top of Conf B.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And we have conceded 6 more tries than treviso.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
User avatar
jean valjean
Steward
 
Posts: 931
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:03 pm

Re: Other PROxx 17/18

Postby Shan » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:46 pm

jean valjean wrote:And we have conceded 6 more tries than treviso.



Yes but Italians are well versed in defence. :D
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
User avatar
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 10297
Images: 5
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:55 pm
Location: Limerick

Other PROxx 17/18

Postby Neill_M » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:30 pm

Round 19 games:

Fri 6th Apr

7:35pm Edinburgh v :red: BBC ALBA/BBC2NI
7:35pm Ospreys v Westies S4C/TG4

Sat 7th Apr

2pm :blueafro: v Zebre TG4
2pm Cheetahs v Caaaaardiff S4C
4:15pm Scaaaarlets v Glasgow Sky Sports
5pm Treviso v Dragons
6:35pm :king: :king: v >TT TG4
User avatar
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 4460
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Other PROxx 17/18

Postby Neill_M » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:12 am

The 2 remaining Round 17 games have been rescheduled:

Sat 21st April

5:45pm Zebre v Ospreys
6:05pm :red: v Glasgow BBC2NI
User avatar
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 4460
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Other PROxx 17/18

Postby Neill_M » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:45 am

Round 21:

Sat 28th Apr

1pm Southern Kings v Cheetahs
3:05pm Dragons v Scarlets BBC2W
3:05pm Connacht v Leinster TG4
4pm Benetton v Zebre
5:35pm Cardiff v Ospreys S4C
5:35pm Munster v Ulster TG4
7:45pm Edinburgh v Glasgow Sky Sports
User avatar
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 4460
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Other PROxx 17/18

Postby Neill_M » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:29 pm

Treviso 29-27 Dragons
Cheetahs 29-27 Cardiff
Kings 22-39 Munster
Leinster 41-6 Zebre
Scarlets 26-8 Glasgow

In Edinburgh having a drink or 2 so proper updates on Monday.
User avatar
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 4460
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Other PROxx 17/18

Postby jean valjean » Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:59 pm

Big question will be what scarlets do in Edinburgh a week before the euro semi final? Will they rest half the team or go full metal jacket? Can see them winning there if they go fully loaded which opens the door slightly for Ulster. Still need 2 wins from final 3 which is a huge long shot. After Friday I expect that level of performance to be replicated in the last 3 games.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
User avatar
jean valjean
Steward
 
Posts: 931
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:03 pm

Re: Other PROxx 17/18

Postby Neill_M » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:12 pm

jean valjean wrote:Big question will be what scarlets do in Edinburgh a week before the euro semi final? Will they rest half the team or go full metal jacket? Can see them winning there if they go fully loaded which opens the door slightly for Ulster. Still need 2 wins from final 3 which is a huge long shot. After Friday I expect that level of performance to be replicated in the last 3 games.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk


Scarlets unlikely to catch Leinster for 1st. Can lose v Edinburgh and still have control of 2nd spot going into Round 21. Playing Dragons in MS last round.

Certainly is an interesting decision for them. Leinster playing Treviso this week so their team selection has implications for Ulster.
User avatar
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 4460
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Other PROxx 17/18

Postby jean valjean » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:19 pm

Neill_M wrote:
jean valjean wrote:Big question will be what scarlets do in Edinburgh a week before the euro semi final? Will they rest half the team or go full metal jacket? Can see them winning there if they go fully loaded which opens the door slightly for Ulster. Still need 2 wins from final 3 which is a huge long shot. After Friday I expect that level of performance to be replicated in the last 3 games.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk


Scarlets unlikely to catch Leinster for 1st. Can lose v Edinburgh and still have control of 2nd spot going into Round 21. Playing Dragons in MS last round.

Certainly is an interesting decision for them. Leinster playing Treviso this week so their team selection has implications for Ulster.
Leinster will put out a good enough team to win. Scarlets may fancy the dragons on the last day but again might not want to leave it till then.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
User avatar
jean valjean
Steward
 
Posts: 931
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:03 pm

Re: Other PROxx 17/18

Postby Neill_M » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:05 pm

Round 20 games:

Fri 13th Apr

6:35pm Cheetahs v Munster Sky Sports Mix
7:35pm Ulster v Ospreys BBC2NI/BBC2W
7:35pm Glasgow v Connacht BBC ALBA/TG4

Sat 14th Apr

3:15pm Edinburgh v Scarlets Sky Sports
4pm Zebre v Dragons
6:35pm Southern Kings v Cardiff S4C
7:35pm Leinster v Treviso TG4
User avatar
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 4460
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:51 am

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to Provincial an' aither teams

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AhrefsBot and 1 guest

Recent Forum Topics

!-- Piwik -->