Other PROxx 17/18

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

Dublin4
Warrior Assassin

Re: Other PROxx 17/18

Post by Dublin4 »

The Saffies better begin to show up for these matches.
So far they are absolute dung.
The performance against Munster on Saturday was abysmal.
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Post by thecrouch »

Dublin4 wrote:The Saffies better begin to show up for these matches.
They're going to be rubbish all season amigo.

This year is a write off.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Kings have been stripped bare after the SR exit. The Cheetahs not so much, however both have basically played a season and are trying to play Currie Cup at the same time. It is also a tough set of fixtures for both so far.

Let's see how they get on at home, I'd love to see them bate all round them, especially against Mexico.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Dublin4 wrote:The Saffies better begin to show up for these matches.
Took leinster a few years to stop being dung

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

How long will their supporters, their union, their sponsors allow those type of results to continue... all for giving them time but are we being sold another pup that this is bringing quality.. what I have seen so far is devoid of any quality.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Cockatrice wrote:How long will their supporters, their union, their sponsors allow those type of results to continue... all for giving them time but are we being sold another pup that this is bringing quality.. what I have seen so far is devoid of any quality.
I don't think anyone is really pretending that this is bringing anything other than money.
I'm disappointed by the 1st 2 weeks, but I'll judge them next season. Let's hope the union have backed them/the league sufficiently to get them into a 2nd season.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BR wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:How long will their supporters, their union, their sponsors allow those type of results to continue... all for giving them time but are we being sold another pup that this is bringing quality.. what I have seen so far is devoid of any quality.
I don't think anyone is really pretending that this is bringing anything other than money.
I'm disappointed by the 1st 2 weeks, but I'll judge them next season. Let's hope the union have backed them/the league sufficiently to get them into a 2nd season.
Remember when Treviso were pushing top 6 in the season before the english and french had a thomas tank over europe?

Same nonsense here. Treviso were ravaged by other teams through uncertainty

BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Russ wrote:
BR wrote:
Remember when Treviso were pushing top 6 in the season before the english and french had a thomas tank over europe?

Same nonsense here. Treviso were ravaged by other teams through uncertainty

To be fair, Treviso were playing a game of chicken with FIR and they blinked fractionally sooner.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Seems that the Cheetahs may play weakened sides in some upcoming league games.

They have 3 home games v D4, Ospreys and Glasgow which clash with Currie Cup games.

The latter tournament is getting to the last few rounds and they are currently sitting in 2nd (home advantage in semi finals etc).

Have a bye this weekend in CC, so should play a strong side. The last regular weekend of matches and the semi finals are during rounds 1 & 2 of the Heineken Cup.

If they make the final, the 3rds will be heading to Parma.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Edinburgh. Sh1te as usual. :D
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Shan wrote:Edinburgh. Sh1te as usual. :D
Shocking result for Edinburgh, big surprise.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

What are the odds someone on the Treviso forum is posting: Nothing to see here, Treviso beat a crap team we expected them to beat?

Now looking like an amazing performance last Saturday by Ulster to win away to such a formidable team.

This is called a Kissism - yeah, I know a new one on me too, it means talking up the opposition regardless of whether your line in patter has even the slightest difference from utter bullshit.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Nothing can make that Ulster performance in Treviso last week look good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Anyone with a link to watch the Cheetahs Vs Zebre game?

I know...... I KNOW
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
What are the odds someone on the Treviso forum is posting: Nothing to see here, Treviso beat a crap team we expected them to beat?

Now looking like an amazing performance last Saturday by Ulster to win away to such a formidable team.

This is called a Kissism - yeah, I know a new one on me too, it means talking up the opposition regardless of whether your line in patter has even the slightest difference from utter bullshit.
Well Treviso certainly beat a crap team. However it does not change the fact that they are hopeless.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.