Other PROxx 17/18

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Re: Other PROxx 17/18

Post by Neill_M »

Aird wrote:Notice no prediction on the Edinburgh v Dragons game which will be the battle of the two new coaches, I fancy Cockerill will have Edinburgh fired up sufficiently to assure them of a home win.
I think Jackman is too early in his sojourn to get the Dragons going sufficiently.
Dragons are a real basket case and will have to back to basics to rebuild whereas Edinburgh have always had the potential but not had a decent coach and we're playing in a morgue.
The move to Myreside and the no nonsense Cockerills arrival could turn them into a bit of threat.
"A couple of home wins looking likely on the Friday" - Only are the 2 games Edinburgh v Dragons and D4 v Caaardiff :D
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Funny the goys down in Mexico way have pi$h easy games until their Lions return.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

I agree about Edinburgh under their new management. They could be a serious threat for a Play Off space with Ulster start mucking about and losing winnable games etc. I wish Mr Jackman lots of luck in sexy Newport, he will need it.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Dave wrote:Funny the goys down in Mexico way have pi$h easy games until their Lions return.
So do we

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Russ wrote:
Dave wrote:Funny the goys down in Mexico way have pi$h easy games until their Lions return.
So do we

Tis true, of the first 6 games, Ulster should be winning minimum 5. The Scarlets game will be a tough one mind.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Neill_M wrote:
Russ wrote:
So do we

Tis true, of the first 6 games, Ulster should be winning minimum 5. The Scarlets game will be a tough one mind.
Scarlets are dung

damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

We've been dung recently and win feck all.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Russ wrote:
So do we

K
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

Cheetahs trying desperately to put bums on seats for first home game against zebre. Free entry for all!!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

jean valjean wrote:Cheetahs trying desperately to put bums on seats for first home game against zebre. Free entry for all!!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Sounds more like a safari than a rugby match.

I recommend Motswari, in or around the Kruger, if you're into that sort of thing. One of the most memorable things I've ever done.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Other PROxx 17/18

Post by Neill_M »

Dan Biggar leaving the Ospreys. Joining the Saints for the 18/19 season - the WRU could not match the money being offered etc. Read reports that Macarena Dan is getting £600k/year at Saints.

V strong rumours of Rhys Webb heading to the AP also.
Last edited by Neill_M on Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Ospreys usually get hit with an exodus of their best players sooner or later. They generally manage to recover.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

A word of warning for anyone using the pro 12 fixture calendar download (ical, etc).

The Italian fixtures are hard coded as local time, but the SA fixtures are coded to translate to UK/Ire time (if that is your calendar's TZ)
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

BR wrote:A word of warning for anyone using the pro 12 fixture calendar download (ical, etc).

The Italian fixtures are hard coded as local time, but the SA fixtures are coded to translate to UK/Ire time (if that is your calendar's TZ)
Chilling
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Dave wrote:
BR wrote:A word of warning for anyone using the pro 12 fixture calendar download (ical, etc).

Chilling
Well there would be complaints if somebody were to miss the game, and Cockatrice would demand Logan's resignation.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk