Mexico 17/18

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Mexico 17/18

Post by Russ »

Dave wrote:We can't even clear a ruck, nevermind all that other stuff.
We are England

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Russ wrote:
We are England

We'd only be a top 3 Avivabosh side. That's how poor we are.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Russ wrote:
We are England

We'd only be a top 3 Avivabosh side. That's how poor we are.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Russ wrote:I am Toby Hedworth QC
New Netflix blockbuster series?

Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Russ wrote: There's a really biggotted group down South who will do anything that's anti Northern Ireland

I wonder if the divide is caused because the religions were "accidentally" released

You're not going to tell me you're only working that one out now?
The other amusing thing is that Nationalist and "working class" (as they referred to themselves) people had a prejudice which led them and others to assume that the 4 boys are "toffs" and "entitled" when actually it's as much the other way around.

Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote: There's a really biggotted group down South who will do anything that's anti Northern Ireland

I wonder if the divide is caused because the religions were "accidentally" released
Young Russell, are you seriously suggesting that the good people of Northern Ireland have any lessons in bigotry to take from anyone else? #bigotcentral
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:

Young Russell, are you seriously suggesting that the good people of Northern Ireland have any lessons in bigotry to take from anyone else? #bigotcentral
What's with this russell nonsense

My pseudonym is Russ

There are biggots everywhere

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

:blueafro: v Treviso Sat 7:35pm TG4

15. Jordan Larmour 14. Fergus 13. ROL 12. Noel Reid 11. Barry Daly 10. Joey Carbery 9. Whiskey Malone RFC 1. Jack McGrath (C) 2. Richardt Strauss 3. Andrew Porter 4. Ross Molony 5. Ian Nagle 6. Jordi Murphy 7. SOB 8. Max Deegan

16. James Tracy 17. Ed Byrne 18. Michael Bent 19. Mick Kearney 20. Peadar Timmins 21. Nick McCarthy 22. Ross Byrne 23. Adam Byrne

15 Jayden Hayward, 14 Andrea Bronzini, 13 Tommaso Iannone, 12 Alberto Sgarbi (C), 11 Monty Ioane, 10 Tommaso Allan, 9 Tito Tebaldi, 8 Nasi Manu, 7 Sebastian Negri, 6 Federico Ruzza, 5 Alessandro Zanni, 4 Marco Lazzaroni, 3 Simone Ferrari, 2 Luca Bigi, 1 Federico Zani

16 Engjel Makelara, 17 Cherif Traore, 18 Tiziano Pasquali, 19 Irné Herbst, 20 Marco Fuser, 21 Dean Budd, 22 Ian McKinley, 23 Tommaso Benvenuti
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

Well beaten by Benetton. A bit of a wake up call and i doubt many if any have pushed their case for inclusion for the euro semi final.

Thought Jordi Murphy played well - his ability to look good in an underperforming pack will stand him in good stead for next season.

As for Carberry, i am continually stunned by the Dublin media’s general acceptance that he is Ireland’s no.2 and is fine because he has managed to keep a winning position in a couple of big games for Ireland. Doing that is not a proper test of game manage emt and in that regard he was found badly wanting tonight. He is a talented player but we should not have a 2nd choice 10 for ireland who doesn’t actually start any games there. We are sleepwalking into the same sotuation as the rwc in 2015. Sexton is a world class player and fully committed but sadly there is a real risk of losing him during a tournament. Who would then start at 10 and be able to manage games? Madigan was exposed last time. Jackson would have been the obvious answer of course but now that will not be.

Ireland need a back up 10 available to start of required and if that is to be Carberry then he has to earn that spot, not get it due to hs versatility. Jackson’s credentials were firmly in lace through the SA tour. Will Joe have the balls to give Joey or Ross their head on the Oz tour?
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

:blueafro: playing Scaaarlets in H Cup semi final (Sat 3:30pm Sky Sports)

15. Rob Kearney; 14. Fergus, 13. BOD2, 12. Robbie Henshaw, 11. Isa Nacewa; 10. Johnny Sexton, 9. Whiskey Malone RFC; 1. Cian Healy, 2. Sean Cronin, 3. Tadhg Furlong, 4. Devin Toner, 5. James Ryan, 6. Scott Fardy, 7. Dan Leavy, 8. Jordi Murphy

16. James Tracy, 17. Jack McGrath, 18. Andrew Porter, 19. Ross Molony, 20. Jack Conan, 21. Nick McCarthy, 22. Joey Carbery, 23. Jordan Larmour

15. Rhys Patchell; 14. Leigh Halfpenny, 13. Scott Williams, 12. Hadleigh Parkes, 11. Steff Evans; 10. Dan Jones, 9. Gareth Davies; 1. Rob Evans, 2. Ken Owens, 3. Samson Lee, 4. Tadhg Beirne, 5. David Bulbring, 6. Aaron Shingler, 7. James Davies, 8. John Barclay

16. Ryan Elias, 17. Dylan Evans, 18. Werner Kruger, 19. Lewis Rawlins, 20. Steven Cummins, 21. Aled Davies, 22. Steff Hughes, 23. Will Boyde
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Lol JGP and the harasser

Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Bart S wrote:
Thought Jordi Murphy played well - his ability to look good in an underperforming pack will stand him in good stead for next season.

As for Carberry, i am continually stunned by the Dublin media’s general acceptance that he is Ireland’s no. 2.
I suspect if Carbery was going to Ulster and Murphy wasn't this comment would be the other way around. I find rugby 'fans' quite funny.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

Shan wrote:
Bart S wrote:

As for Carberry, i am continually stunned by the Dublin media’s general acceptance that he is Ireland’s no. 2.
I suspect if Carbery was going to Ulster and Murphy wasn't this comment would be the other way around. I find rugby 'fans' quite funny.
Nonsense shan. Carbery has yet to start a high pressure game at 10 and shown he is capable of controlling the match. A few cameos off the bench does not an international 10 make. If he landed at ravenspan he would get a giant meh from me. Jordi is a solid backrower who has earned his stripes.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Shan wrote:
Bart S wrote:

I doubt it
Carberry is dung

There are 2 munts that are better fly halves than wee joey

I wonder who his ma bucked to get him there

Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

I wouldn't take any of the Southern flyhalves. And we're feck at 10

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999