Mexico 17/18

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Mexico 17/18

Post by Dave »

Beirne no. 8?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Russ wrote:Both shyte teams
Bet I'll be the only one making any noise

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
You won't have a clue what is going on. Teams who can actually play rugby.

Come on you boys in blue.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Dave wrote:Beirne no. 8?
Shingler was one of the best back-rowers in the 6n, even if he is Welsh. Scarlets throwing everything they have at it as they are well aware Leinster's pack is about the best there is. Indeed if they had a top class hooker that pack would get on top against most international packs.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Dave wrote:Beirne no. 8?
John Barclay out injured after the semi final so big Tadhg to no 8. D4 kept him and the Scarlets in general very quiet in the Heiny Semi Final. Bookies have Leinster 10-11 points favourites.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Leinster folk talking about fatigue. They are concerned that Scarlets will run 'em off their feet but more concerned with ensuring they have the excuses in early. :D
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Sean Cronin better back 3 player than Kearnage? Discuss

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Shingler’s limp
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Jackie Brown wrote:Sean Cronin better back 3 player than Kearnage? Discuss

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
I like Sean. Has his limitations as a 2 but seems like a really sound bloke.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Leinster looking a bit stronger but Scarlets can still be dangerous when they move ball. Shingler going off is not helping them but not over yet but I still expect Leinster to win.

Pity Nacewa had to finish his time at Leinster going off early. He'll be remembered for a long time in Leinster, though probably not for as long as in Ulster. :D
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Some touch of class from Larmour.

Well done Leinster. Great achievement to do the double.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Leinster are one heck of a team. Fair play to them.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Their fans are dire
Scaaalets fans are good craic

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Shan wrote:Leinster looking a bit stronger but Scarlets can still be dangerous when they move ball. Shingler going off is not helping them but not over yet but I still expect Leinster to win.

Pity Nacewa had to finish his time at Leinster going off early. He'll be remembered for a long time in Leinster, though probably not for as long as in Ulster. :D
Hateful spide NoVisa, he has one of the finest straight arm tackles in the world and is a true Fijian, played for a couple of minutes and declined all subsequent requests to play for his country.

It's funny he is eulogised for bringing through so many young Mexicans, whilst Pienaar was busy blocking massive talent at Ulster.

Funny old world alright, so funny................. I could kill a cretin. :roll:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

BaggyTrousers wrote: Hateful spide NoVisa, he has one of the finest straight arm tackles in the world and is a true Fijian, played for a couple of minutes and declined all subsequent requests to play for his country.

It's funny he is eulogised for bringing through so many young Mexicans, whilst Pienaar was busy blocking massive talent at Ulster.

Funny old world alright, so funny................. I could kill a cretin. :roll:
Yerra I've dealt with this elsewhere in relation to Nacewa and I think you already know I was opposed to the IRFU treatment of Pienaar, primarily on the grounds that it made no sense rather than an emotional reason. I'm not much into comparing apples and oranges though.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Shan wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote: Hateful spide NoVisa, he has one of the finest straight arm tackles in the world and is a true Fijian, played for a couple of minutes and declined all subsequent requests to play for his country.

Yerra I've dealt with this elsewhere in relation to Nacewa and I think you already know I was opposed to the IRFU treatment of Pienaar, primarily on the grounds that it made no sense rather than an emotional reason. I'm not much into comparing apples and oranges though.

Aye you are right, I’m all for comparing apples with apples, Given I’m as gay as the next man, I regard Pienaar as a Pink Lady, whilst at two years older, NoVisa is very much a Granny Smith.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.