Munster 17/18

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Re: Munster 17/18

Post by Neill_M »

Reckon Scannell and Taute are the 1st choice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Munster were 13-16 down at HT, but won the 2nd half 26-0 for BP win

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Decent enough win. Good to see JJ return with 2 tries. Not so good seeing Taute getting injured. Seems like it could be pretty bad.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Tadhg Beirne deal confirmed - 2 years. V good signing.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Neill_M wrote:Tadhg Beirne deal confirmed - 2 years. V good signing.
Very good for them and Ireland.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

Taute out for 6 months, massive blow for the Turnips, will be interesting to see who if anyone they bring in as a replacement
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

They probably have a waiting list.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Dave wrote:
Very good for them and Ireland.
Fuc'k Ireland. Good signing for Munster.

You'd also have to ask if the FIRFU had tapped him up ages ago given the ludicrous decision to force Ryan to move on. Trust Nucibastard at your peril.
Last edited by BaggyTrousers on Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

scrum5 wrote:Taute out for 6 months, massive blow for the Turnips, will be interesting to see who if anyone they bring in as a replacement
Bad blow for sure. Still got Scannell, Farrell, Earls and of course JJ as centre options.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Neill_M wrote:
scrum5 wrote:Taute out for 6 months, massive blow for the Turnips, will be interesting to see who if anyone they bring in as a replacement
Bad blow for sure. Still got Scannell, Farrell, Earls and of course JJ as centre options.

Yeah but if they ask for a replacement they'll get one, they're not Ulster you know. :lol:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Huge blow. I think Munster are better when Taute is there. The others maybe just need more gametime together though. When Scannell and Farrell were paired it looked a bit off but as said it is early days. A JJ full of confidence will certainly help.

Munster should be demanding a temporary replacement be allowed. We've given blood, sweat and tears to the IRFU over the years. It would be outrageous for them to stop us.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Yes agreed. This lad looks very decent and I'm more than happy he is coming in next season.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Shan wrote:
Yes agreed. This lad looks very decent and I'm more than happy he is coming in next season.
I hope we were at least talking to him.

Tough news on Taute, he's been impressive & of course, you'll get a replacement, after all, you are about to get a new man in instead of Rassie.

I doubt Ulster will get a replacement for Marcell who will soon be ................... ach sure we'll just sign Keiran Reid again. :roll:

A season turning to utter shyte in the blink of an eye, meanwhile we still have Leslie "it was just a knock, he'll be back soon" Kiss lying as always. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

NO Marcell, NO Girrid, NO Rory, not even Craig Gilroy FFFS, there is a rumour of a new South African prop but if I hadn't seen him (or a body double pretending to be him) say "SOON" I'd think he was at home in SA. Ross Kane on a sick note, no SID in the 2nd row despite what the liar Kiss says.

If all that isn't bad enough we discover that Weihahn Herbst self-avowed "Hunter" is an agent for a company who breed lions so rich murderous basterds can shoot them like fish in a barrel, he's dead to me.

Anyway.............did someone say this thread is about Turnips, FIRFU's 2nd favourite pravance?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Great headline:

Fogarty: If your eye is off the ball in a Munster-Leinster game you’re going to get your hole handed to you.

http://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/rugby/

The interesting dynamic in this year's pro 14 is that we can all actively hope Leinster get shitcanned because it would really help us out. Some of course don't need any encouragement with that sentiment.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Johan Van Graan confirmed as new head coach until June 2020.