Munster 17/18

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Munster 17/18

Post by Russ »

Why are Murray and Zebo allowed a 3 way?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Top top shaggers
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Shan wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Useless Turnips that means ULSTER hoping to hang on for the SDC playoff.
I understand the good folk of Krasnoyarsk are excited about the prospects of seeing the best backline in Europe at their home ground. :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Cheeky Turnip >EW
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Shan wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Useless Turnips that means ULSTER hoping to hang on for the SDC playoff.
I understand the good folk of Krasnoyarsk are excited about the prospects of seeing the best backline in Europe at their home ground. :D
The good folk of Heidelberg/Timisoara also want to see this legendary backline!
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

In all seriousness, Treviso will fancy they might take that playoff spot of 4th place in the Weak Section. Ulster needs to win both home games to even stay in that fight.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Neill_M wrote:
Shan wrote:
You worked how we can get there for a couple of legendary trips ?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Munster 17/18

Post by Neill_M »

Rooster wrote:
Neill_M wrote:
Shan wrote:
I understand the good folk of Krasnoyarsk are excited about the prospects of seeing the best backline in Europe at their home ground. Image
You worked how we can get there for a couple of legendary trips ?
ImageImageImageImage, would be fun!

Heidelberg would be easy, fly into Frankfurt and a train job.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Munster v Scarlets Sat 5:30pm KO Sky Sports (Highlights on TG4 11:20pm)

JJ Hanrahan; Calvin Nash, Sammy Arnold, Rory Scannell, Alex Wootton; Ian Keatley, James Hart; Dave Kilcoyne, Rhys Marshall, John Ryan; Jean Kleyn, Billy Holland (C); Jack O’Donoghue, Tommy O’Donnell, Robin Copeland.

Niall Scannell, James Cronin, Stephen Archer, Gerbrandt Grobler, Dave O’Callaghan, Jack Stafford, Stephen Fitzgerald, Dan Goggin.

15 Tom Williams, 14 Tom Varndell, 13 Scott Williams ©, 12 Paul Asquith, 11 Steff Evans, 10 Rhys Patchell, 9 Aled Davies, 1 Dylan Evans, 2 Ryan Elias, 3 Samson Lee, 4 Tadhg Beirne, 5 David Bulbring, 6 Aaron Shingler, 7 James Davies, 8 Will Boyde

Emyr Phillips, Phil Price, Werner Kruger, Lewis Rawlins, Josh Macleod, Jonathan Evans, Dan Jones, Steff Hughes
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Just another day at the office for Munster. We beat Scarlets + match officials. Onwards and upwards hopefully, although the injury list is worrying for next weekend.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
for dog and ulcer
Lord Chancellor

Post by for dog and ulcer »

Shan wrote:Just another day at the office for Munster. We beat Scarlets + match officials. Onwards and upwards hopefully, although the injury list is worrying for next weekend.
Yes Mitrea made some bizarre calls in that game spurred on by the TMO. A trip allowed and a legit try disallowed were the most glaring examples.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

>TT v Toulon Saturday 3:15pm Sky Sports (Highlights on TG4 8:50pm)

15. Simon Zebo; 14. Andrew Conway, 13. Sam Arnold, 12. Rory Scannell, 11. Alex Wootton; 10. Ian Keatley, 9. Conor Murray; 1. Dave Kilcoyne, 2. Rhys Marshall, 3. Stephen Archer, 4. Jean Kleyn, 5. Billy Holland, 6. Peter O'Mahony, 7. Jack O'Donoghue, 8. CJ Stander

16. Niall Scannell, 17. James Cronin, 18. John Ryan, 19. Gerbrandt Grobler, 20. Robin Copeland, 21. James Hart, 22. JJ Hanrahan, 23. Darren Sweetnam

15. Chris Ashton; 14. Josua Tuisova, 13. Mathieu Bastareaud, 12. Ma'a Nonu, 11. Semi Radradra; 10. Francois Trinh-Duc, 9. Eric Escande; 1. Florian Fresia, 2. Guilhem Guirado, 3. Marcel Van Der Merwe, 4. Juandre Kruger, 5. Dave Attwood, 6. Raphael Lakafia, 7. Facundo Isa, 8. Duane Vermeulen

16. Anthony Etrillard, 17. Xavier Chiocci, 18. Emerick Setiano, 19. Romain Taofifenua, 20. Anthony Belleau, 21. Malakai Fekitoa, 22. Alby Mathewson, 23. Samu Manoa
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Bad time as it clashes with Bedford v Ulster A
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Hope to see Ashton having another meltdown.

This won't be easy but I'm hoping for the best.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

Shan wrote:Hope to see Ashton having another meltdown.

This won't be easy but I'm hoping for the best.
Good luck to Munster Shan, hope you wipe the floor with them.
rocky
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rocky »

Yes, good luck to Munster today, hope your lads stuff the galacticos!
Bo***cks to Brexit