1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31

Who is online

In total there are 23 users online :: 11 registered, 1 hidden and 11 guests

Most users ever online was 454 on Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:04 pm

Registered users: AhrefsBot, Bing [Bot], Dave, Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], pwrmoore, richardt84, rumncoke, Scranner, SemrushBot, YandexBot

Legend :: Administrators, Moderators

Statistics

Total posts 646271
Total topics 18999
Total members 2912
Our newest member Parga 99

Munster 17/18

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

• Advertisement

Topic Rating:
  • 2 votes

Re: Munster 17/18

Postby BaggyTrousers » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:54 am

Liz Fraser wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Read all about it, Larmour makes first-ever start for Mexico, arsehats think he's a shoo-in for Ireland. Happy fu'cking Christmas to one and all. :party:

5-9 Ospreys but Scaaaaaaaaaaalets win it in 82 minute after Ospreys get stuffed in a scrum in their own 22. Pathetic.

2 horse race.

Get your arsehat on standby with a dose of seasoning because I have a feeling you may well be eating it before long.
They've been raving about this guy for the last couple of seasons and I can see what they're on about.

I can understand as an Ulsterman why you hold Ireland in such contempt.
Its a shame because you may deprive yourself of supporting an half decent team capable of actually winning something.

Yes they have and doubtless he will be an international before long, however, today was his full debut for Mexico. Schmidtferbrains is a dyed in the wool Mexicanbastard, but the love of his life is Bob, if Bob is remotely fit Bob plays, interestingly though, he doesn't seem interested in Wee Joey as a 15.

Listen love >EW , have you no dishes you could be washing & who's doing the ironing? I'd never dream of being sexist to any woman & I'm pretty sure that you are as womanly as Sue Dename.

As for FIreland, FFFS I wouldn't support FIreland for love nor money, furthermore, I accuse any Ulsterman or woman who supports FIreland as a treacherous cur and a FIRFU lickspittle. The Dublin bogtrotting Paddybastards have been shortchanging Ulster for long enough, I hate their guts.

Can't wait to apply for Spanish nationality, might even look for a full blood change. Death to the FIRFU.
SUPPORT THE TEAM, FU'CK THE REGIME - UNTIL TERRY SHAME SLOGAN IS GASSED

FIRFU - FU'CK YOU ONE AND ALL, CAVING IN TO SPONSORS, SACKING THE INNOCENT FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE, SHAMEFUL BASTA'RDS. YOU'VE LOST MY SUPPORT & I HOPE MORE ULSTERMEN & WOMEN
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Postby Russ » Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:58 am

I hate Rory Best

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Postby Cormac » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:06 am

It wasn't Larmour's full debut yesterday. That was his fourth start in a row in the league along with two other starts at the beginning of this season.
Cormac
Initiate

Postby Liz Fraser » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:09 am

Cormac wrote:It wasn't Larmour's full debut yesterday. That was his fourth start in a row in the league along with two other starts at the beginning of this season.

There is that too Baggy.
And he replaced Noel Reid in the second minute just before he destroyed our back line.
Your comments about the IRFU are legitimate but consider me a traitor.
Love the sexism though.
We might actually get on.
Liz Fraser
Initiate

Postby BaggyTrousers » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:06 pm

Cormac wrote:It wasn't Larmour's full debut yesterday. That was his fourth start in a row in the league along with two other starts at the beginning of this season.

Ok Cormac, who do I believe , you or SKY?
You obviously, fair enough but Schmidt will still pick Bob if fit. It's as much a gimme as I two inch putt.

FIRFU - FU'CK YOU ONE AND ALL, CAVING IN TO SPONSORS, SACKING THE INNOCENT FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE, SHAMEFUL BASTA'RDS. YOU'VE LOST MY SUPPORT & I HOPE MORE ULSTERMEN & WOMEN
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Postby BaggyTrousers » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:11 pm

Liz Fraser wrote:

There is that too Baggy.
And he replaced Noel Reid in the second minute just before he destroyed our back line.
Your comments about the IRFU are legitimate but consider me a traitor.
Love the sexism though.
We might actually get on.

Is that a proposal Liz, as I get older I'm not gonna fecline a gift shag. Mind you I have to warn you I'm something of a ruin these days, but can still crack a fat at short notice and go for 40 minutes to an hour. After that I cough and wheeze a bit. >EW

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Postby Liz Fraser » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:30 pm

Very flattered Baggy but think I might just change the subject to inform you that Cormac was correct as Larmour made his pro 12 debut against the Dragons at Rodney Parade in their opening fixture.
I trust your sky source wasn't Barnes?
Nothing like a rugby reference to get out of an awkward situation.
Unless of course the awkward situation is a rugby reference.eh Les?
Liz Fraser
Initiate

Postby Dublin4 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:02 pm

I thought this was a family forum, Baggy.
Take it easy or the DUP will shut the whole thing down.
Dublin4
Steward

Postby Neill_M » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:15 pm

Sat 7:45pm KO TG4:

>TT

Simon Zebo; Andrew Conway, Chris Farrell, Rory Scannell, Keith Earls; Ian Keatley, Conor Murray; Dave Kilcoyne, Rhys Marshall, John Ryan; Jean Kleyn, Darren O’Shea; Jack O’Donoghue, Conor Oliver, CJ Stander (C).

Mike Sherry, James Cronin, Stephen Archer, Robin Copeland, Peter O’Mahony, Duncan Williams, Bill Johnston, Darren Sweetnam.

Westies:

Tiernan O’Halloran, Niyi Adeolokun, Eoin Griffin, Pita Ahki, Matt Healy, Jack Carty, Caolin Blade, Peter McCabe, Tom McCartney, Conor Carey, Quinn Roux, James Cannon, Cillian Gallagher, Jarrad Butler, John Muldoon (C)

Shane Delahunt, Conan O’Donnell, Finlay Bealham, Gavin Thornbury, Paul Boyle, James Mitchell, Craig Ronaldson, Darragh Leader.

Connacht resting their Irish Internationals - BP win for the home side I reckon.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Postby Shan » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:40 pm

Decent enough win for Munster. Good to get that in the leadup to the Euro game next weekend.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Postby Neill_M » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:26 pm

Racing 92 v >TT Sun 3:15pm Sky Sports

15. Louis Dupichot; 14. Teddy Thomas, 13. Virimi Vakatawa, 12. Henry Chavancy, 11. Marc Andreu; 10. Rémi Tales, 9. Maxime Machenaud; 1. Eddy Ben Arous, 2. Camille Chat, 3. Ben Tameifuna, 4. Donnacha Ryan, 5. Edwin Maka, 6. Yannick Nyanga, 7. Wenceslas Lauret, 8. Leone Nakarawa

16. Dimitri Szarzewski, 17. Vasil Kakovin, 18. Cedate Gomes Sa, 19. Baptiste Chouzenoux, 20. Boris Palu, 21. Xavier Chauveau, 22. Benjamin Dambielle, 23. Joe Rokocoko

Simon Zebo; Andrew Conway, Chris Farrell, Rory Scannell, Keith Earls; Ian Keatley, Conor Murray; Dave Kilcoyne, Rhys Marshall, Stephen Archer; Jean Kleyn, Billy Holland; Peter O’Mahony (C), Chris Cloete, CJ Stander.

Kevin O’Byrne, James Cronin, John Ryan, Darren O’Shea, Jack O’Donoghue, Duncan Williams, JJ Hanrahan, Alex Wootton.

Hard game this for the Turnips. Home side in good form. Only their 3rd game in their new shiny stadium (plastic pitch and a roof). The sort of game Munster win.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Postby Dave » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:29 pm

Zebo says, Joe is a shyte coach anyway.

https://www.rte.ie/sport/rugby/2018/011 ... structure/
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Postby Shan » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:49 pm

Bit of a balls having to watch Donnacha playing against us but shur that's the way it goes.

Gwan Munster. We need this one.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Postby solidarity » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:36 pm

Not looking good so far. Penalty count worryingly high.
solidarity
Warrior Assassin

Postby jean valjean » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:44 pm

Munster coming into the game well. Fancy them to win it now 10-7.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
jean valjean
Steward

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Provincial an' aither teams