Top 14 Rugby

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Top 14 Rugby

Post by BR »

Like comparing Toledo and Lurgan.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Brive shirts currently on sale on Brive websitr

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

BR wrote:Like comparing Toledo and Lurgan.
In Toledo, they make steel and with it the sharpest blades in Spain. In Lurgan, they just steal.

All comparisons are possible.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Bring Humph On!!
Squire

Post by Bring Humph On!! »

I wonder when Brive will be playing pre season friendlies. We’re heading out that way in the summer - nice part of the world. There last year too & the kids both bought Brive tops. They’re chuffed wee Stu is playing there next season.
"But going forward, at Ulster Rugby, one thing will never change. As long as this great club exists, the person and the player, Nevin Spence, will never be forgotten."

IF!!! ..... I CAN DO NOTHING WITH IF!!
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

For clarity, I shall not now or in the future be buying a Brive jumper .........nor an Ulster one for that matter, indeed I have decided that I shall no longer wear any rugby jumper, ever again.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

BaggyTrousers wrote:For clarity, I shall not now or in the future be buying a Brive jumper .........nor an Ulster one for that matter, indeed I have decided that I shall no longer wear any rugby jumper, ever again.
Thank feck you clarified that. I'd have been up nights worrying about it. :D
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Bring Humph On!!
Squire

Baggy if no one else is going to take the bait I will ... why will you not be purchasing ever again?
"But going forward, at Ulster Rugby, one thing will never change. As long as this great club exists, the person and the player, Nevin Spence, will never be forgotten."

Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Bring Humph On!! wrote:Baggy if no one else is going to take the bait I will ... why will you not be purchasing ever again?
FFS yer giving the old goat ammo. Now he's going to go off into some elaborate rant and you'll spend your time trying to find anything of value in it - Hint: there won't be anything.

:D :D
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Bring Humph On!!
Squire

Shan wrote:
Bring Humph On!! wrote:Baggy if no one else is going to take the bait I will ... why will you not be purchasing ever again?
FFS yer giving the old goat ammo. Now he's going to go off into some elaborate rant and you'll spend your time trying to find anything of value in it - Hint: there won't be anything.

:D :D
I see it as doing my bit to help old people avoid loneliness & isolation!!!!

:D :lol:

Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

When was the last time you saw a spaniel in a jumper?
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Snipe Watson wrote:
When was the last time you saw a spaniel in a jumper?
Maybe a Breton?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Shan wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:For clarity, I shall not now or in the future be buying a Brive jumper .........nor an Ulster one for that matter, indeed I have decided that I shall no longer wear any rugby jumper, ever again.
Thank feck you clarified that. I'd have been up nights worrying about it. :D
Fu'ck off Turnip. :D It's a wonder any of you baby-murders can get 40 winks never mind a night sleep.
:lol:
Last edited by BaggyTrousers on Wed May 30, 2018 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Mainly because I'm a fat baldy specky cu'nt who looks ridiculous in a sports top, so, not racket scyense. However having given away a perfectly good Ulster jumper, suitably inscribed for Terry's attention, I'm fu'cked if I will waste some of the little spare cash available to me from my meagre stipend on rugby tat.

With great age comes great wisdom, I'm quite sure Ron'n hasn't worn a rugby jumper since he made a balls of a dummy-scissors with a th'ee man overlap and sconed himself on a lamppost and split himself from arsehole to breakfast.

So just as I escaped the clutches of the telephone companies last year, this year I have broken free of sports crap, though I have to say, next year I'm going for a champion, breaking free of Bank of Ireland. :shock:
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Mainly because I'm a fat baldy specky cu'nt who looks ridiculous in a sports top, so, not racket scyense. However having given away a perfectly good Ulster jumper, suitably inscribed for Terry's attention, I'm fu'cked if I will waste some of the little spare cash available to me from my meagre stipend on rugby tat.

With great age comes great wisdom, I'm quite sure Ron'n hasn't worn a rugby jumper since he made a balls of a dummy-scissors with a th'ee man overlap and sconed himself on a lamppost and split himself from arsehole to breakfast.

So just as I escaped the clutches of the telephone companies last year, this year I have broken free of sports crap, though I have to say, next year I'm going for a champion, breaking free of Bank of Ireland. :shock:
When Slogan goes I'll send you a new one

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Only just hearing about this now.
Puts Ulster's problems in some perspective.

https://m.lequipe.fr/Rugby/Actualites/A ... yon/905000

Un bus de supporters qui revenaient de la demi-finale de Top 14 disputée entre Castres et le Racing 92 s'est couché samedi soir sur l'autoroute A7, près de Lyon, faisant trois morts et onze blessés graves.

La préfecture de la Drôme a annoncé samedi soir un dramatique accident survenu sur l'autoroute A7, près Valence, impliquant un bus de supporters du club de rugby de Beaucaire (Gard). Le véhicule s'est couché sur la route, faisant trois morts, onze blessés graves et dix-sept blessés légers. Les supporters avaient fait le déplacement jusqu'à Lyon afin d'assister à la demi-finale de Top 14 entre Castres et le Racing 92 (19-14).

Le bus transportait 31 personnes, dont 18 mineures. Les trois morts sont des adultes, un couple âgé d'une cinquantaine d'année et le chauffeur, qui avait 70 ans. 

Le parquet de Valence a ouvert une enquête en flagrance du chef d'homicide involontaire, contre X, confiée à l'escadron départemental de sécurité routière. L'accident n'a impliqué que le bus. «On peut penser qu'il y a eu un problème d'éclatement (de pneu) mais ça reste à confirmer», a déclaré Alex Perrin, le procureur de la République. Il a précisé que certains passagers «ont entendu une détonation» qui pourrait correspondre.

Une autopsie du chauffeur doit également être réalisée. Selon les premiers éléments de l'enquête, celui-ci avait ses permis et ses visites médicales à jour. Le bus, lui, était «a priori» en bon état et circulait à 97 km/h au moment du drame, ce qui n'est «pas une vitesse anormale», a poursuivi le procureur de la République.

Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk