Top 14 Rugby

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Re: Top 14 Rugby

Post by Deraless »

La Rochelle are going to knock our diddies in.
Pace out wide. Run from anywhere. Offloading. At least it'll be entertaining.

Been thinking about our back row rumours over the last few years too. The ones that got away eg Mr Vito all seem to be made of stern stuff. We sign 2 players with knees like cheese.
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

La Rochelle playing poorly too. Their other 2 home games so far they scored 50+ points

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Not been good in 2nd half.
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Rovi Snave
Warrior

Post by Rovi Snave »

La Rochelle were poor - more handling errors than Ulster :lol:

Mind you Racing weren't much better!
Finished
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

ROG gets himself a 10 week touchline ban and a fine of €15k for his troubles.
Racing 92 defence coach Ronan O'Gara has been handed a 10-week touchline ban and slapped with a €15,000 fine following remarks made about Top 14 match officials earlier this month.

O’Gara saw his Racing side fall to a 16-9 defeat away to La Rochelle on 8 October, and the former Munster man was unhappy with calls made against the travelling team.

In the dying stages, with the visitors chasing a converted try to level the match, scrum-half Teddy Iribaren was penalised for a no-arm tackle, another call which O’Gara felt went against Racing.

Head coach Laurent Labit is already serving a 15-week suspension for his post-match comments, and a disciplinary committee has decided to also serve O’Gara with a ban.

The former Ireland out-half is not permitted pitchside or in the referee’s dressing room until 31 December, while he was also handed a €15,000 fine.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Funny crap refs never seem to be sanctioned. I'm sure they will find Roger a spot somewhere to view from.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Shan wrote:ROG gets himself a 10 week touchline ban and a fine of €15k for his troubles.
Racing 92 defence coach Ronan O'Gara has been handed a 10-week touchline ban and slapped with a €15,000 fine following remarks made about Top 14 match officials earlier this month.

O’Gara saw his Racing side fall to a 16-9 defeat away to La Rochelle on 8 October, and the former Munster man was unhappy with calls made against the travelling team.

In the dying stages, with the visitors chasing a converted try to level the match, scrum-half Teddy Iribaren was penalised for a no-arm tackle, another call which O’Gara felt went against Racing.

Head coach Laurent Labit is already serving a 15-week suspension for his post-match comments, and a disciplinary committee has decided to also serve O’Gara with a ban.

The former Ireland out-half is not permitted pitchside or in the referee’s dressing room until 31 December, while he was also handed a €15,000 fine.
More debt

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

He's lost more on horses
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Funny crap refs never seem to be sanctioned. I'm sure they will find Roger a spot somewhere to view from.
It is annoying but I suppose you can't really start hammering the officials in public or it would discourage folk from wanting to get involved.

At least it is only applying to T14 games so ROG will be free to take his position in Thomond Park on Saturday. I assume he will get upset during the game when Munster get away with all kinds of infringements. :D
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Dave wrote:He's lost more on horses
I wouldn't have liked to be near him to hear his opinion on those losing horses or their jockeys. :D
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

I just wouldn't like to be near him at all
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Shan wrote:ROG gets himself a 10 week touchline ban and a fine of €15k for his troubles.

Shoulda worn a new suit, grovelled to the beak, left the biscuits alone and not stood wi his hands in his pockets ....
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
Shoulda worn a new suit, grovelled to the beak, left the biscuits alone and not stood wi his hands in his pockets ....
That wouldn't be the ROG way. He did the crime, he'll take the time. Too honest you see. Not something Ulsterfolk know too much about. :D :D
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

222toHounslow wrote:I just wouldn't like to be near him at all
You should be safe enough if yer living in Ulster. ROG has very rarely set foot in the red hand pravince.

>TM
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

He's a turd.

For the easily offended, I wish him no ill will.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND