Madigan

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Madigan

Post by Shan »

Ian Madigan wants to get away from the Top 14 and move to England. Wonder is he planning on playing in his special boots there.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Re: Madigan

Post by Neill_M »

Somewhere like Sale or Newcastle maybe for Mads. Saints also an option.
caledoniancelt
Initiate

Post by caledoniancelt »

Shan wrote:Ian Madigan wants to get away from the Top 14 and move to England. Wonder is he planning on playing in his special boots there.
Shinnerboots invades England? Who would want him?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Neill_M wrote:Somewhere like Sale or Newcastle maybe for Mads. Saints also an option.
Agreed. Either those 2 or a chanpionship side are about his ability level

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Before someone suggests he comes here, he's on 42 grand a week.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Dave wrote:Before someone suggests he comes here, he's on 42 grand a week.
Euros?

€42 per week for him sounds grand to me. :lol:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
Dave wrote:Before someone suggests he comes here, he's on 42 grand a week.
Euros?

€42 per week for him sounds grand to me. Image
That's his weekly hair gel allowance.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Rassie told him exactly what wee Mads told Munster

Spiffsson
Warrior Chief

Post by Spiffsson »

Russ wrote:
Neill_M wrote:Somewhere like Sale or Newcastle maybe for Mads. Saints also an option.

Sale are on the verge of being good. They have some talented young backs coming through, including ex-Rugby League try machine Solomona (Lions?) Not to mention young Stringer......They had a good win against Wasps last weekend.
I do like their coach Diamond - he does not faff about and says exactly what he thinks. What you see is what you get. Quite refreshing these days.
Quiffy could do worse, but I doubt he could nail down a starting slot with their current squad.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Russ wrote:

Sale had Danny Cipriani last season so Marian would be a serious step down for them.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Spiffsson wrote:
Russ wrote:

Sale are on the verge of being good. They have some talented young backs coming through, including ex-Rugby League try machine Solomona (Lions?) Not to mention young Stringer......They had a good win against Wasps last weekend.
I do like their coach Diamond - he does not faff about and says exactly what he thinks. What you see is what you get. Quite refreshing these days.
Quiffy could do worse, but I doubt he could nail down a starting slot with their current squad.
Sale like Glaws can get the odd result against the big boys during International periods but are basic canon fodder the rest of the time.

Wee Shinnerboots is clearly no Paddy Jackson but maybe a few here disparaging him a few shades too much, he is not that bad, just not as great as he thinks.
HaveIt.jpg
HaveIt.jpg (123.06 KiB) Viewed 3014 times
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

His form and lack of effort when playing for Bordeaux was appalling at times. They had to move Serin to 10 on many occasions as Mads was so bad.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

He has done an interview with 42.ie, open to offers from all the provinces including Connacht....so no interest from the AP then >EW
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

Neill_M wrote:He has done an interview with 42.ie, open to offers from all the provinces including Connacht....so no interest from the AP then >EW
Ah, classic backtracking, must be hard for him.

Similar interview appeared on balls.ie this morning, from reading the article it's clear he believes his own hype. The Dublin media have blown that much smoke up his hole he literally believes that Leinster will come straight back in for him, he clearly doesn't want to be anywhere else otherwise he'd have gone to Munster or Connacht instead of Bordeaux.

If he was good enough for Bordeaux, he would be starting for Bordeaux, end of but its everyone else's fault but his.

And sure Joey Carbery has been anointed the new chosen one anyway so he may get used to not being the golden boy any more.

He'll end up at Bristol or Gloucester.
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

Wee Woman wrote:
Neill_M wrote:He has done an interview with 42.ie, open to offers from all the provinces including Connacht....so no interest from the AP then >EW
Ah, classic backtracking, must be hard for him.

Similar interview appeared on balls.ie this morning, from reading the article it's clear he believes his own hype. The Dublin media have blown that much smoke up his hole he literally believes that Leinster will come straight back in for him, he clearly doesn't want to be anywhere else otherwise he'd have gone to Munster or Connacht instead of Bordeaux.

If he was good enough for Bordeaux, he would be starting for Bordeaux, end of but its everyone else's fault but his.

And sure Joey Carbery has been anointed the new chosen one anyway so he may get used to not being the golden boy any more.

He'll end up at Bristol or Gloucester.
>appl >appl >appl >appl >appl
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.