Leinster 16/17

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

Dublin4
Warrior Assassin

Re: Leinster 16/17

Post by Dublin4 »

Baggy
i only sing to myself as I could not inflict, in conscience, any sounds emanating from my vocal chords on others.

My point is that there is no purpose to finishing at first place and top seed in the league if you can't win the semi at home against the 4th seed who play the entire second half with only 14 against 15.

Repeatedly underperforming at the closing stages of competitions is a fraud on the fanbase. Playing flash rugby during the regular season when beating up on the Dragons or whoever doesn't cut any mustard.

The old ladyboy tag from the noughties is now being used again and deservedly so. MOC will removed early for his "failures". We need consistency. Lancaster has great qualities but ultimately he did not deliver for England either.
You despise Schmidt but he, along with Cheika, eliminated the soft underbelly that existed in those days of yore. I fear it's back.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Dublin4 wrote:Baggy
i only sing to myself as I could not inflict, in conscience, any sounds emanating from my vocal chords on others.

My point is that there is no purpose to finishing at first place and top seed in the league if you can't win the semi at home against the 4th seed who play the entire second half with only 14 against 15.

Repeatedly underperforming at the closing stages of competitions is a fraud on the fanbase. Playing flash rugby during the regular season when beating up on the Dragons or whoever doesn't cut any mustard.

The old ladyboy tag from the noughties is now being used again and deservedly so. MOC will removed early for his "failures". We need consistency. Lancaster has great qualities but ultimately he did not deliver for England either.
You despise Schmidt but he, along with Cheika, eliminated the soft underbelly that existed in those days of yore. I fear it's back.
You finished second
You lost to the 3rd placed finisher

You're disrespect for your opponents is telling

Disgusting club with disgusting players and (some) fans

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

The Ulster defeat should have seen plug out on his hole.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Dave wrote:The Ulster defeat should have seen plug out on his hole.
To lose to a side battling relegation is just laughable

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Russ wrote:
Dave wrote:The Ulster defeat should have seen plug out on his hole.
To lose to a side battling relegation is just laughable

Some Ulster players only have deals with Skoda and Volvo ffs.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Dublin4 wrote:Baggy

Munster topped the league D4, :duh: :duh: :duh:

Sorry but I think this all shows how entitled Mexican fans feel. Yes, you had the good times and I'm sure they will come again, however, there is just a hint about the "flat track bully" about the team. I did mention months ago that I thought Mexico had their greatest ever strength in depth but said that I thought they were maybe not just as good a first XV, turns out that in so many respects I am an utter visionary. :lol: :lol: :lol:

As for your last line, I sincerely hope so.

As for MOC, I thought he was gassed because he favoured a rather staid approach to rugby, very much more in the Leicester tradition than the Leinster style, and the dumbasses listened to whining fans rather than good sense, sacking a winning coach because you didn't enjoy how the team played is a luxury few can afford.

Ulster sacks them mainly because they got the hiring decision wrong in the first place, barring Anscombe who was fired because he liked to have a beer with his team ................ or anyone who happened to be there in Neds or Cutters Wharf.... and that pesky racist phone of his, that Baby Anscombe may or may not have tampered with.

Anyway D4 I wish Mexico all the failure in the world, good for the Janny come latelys who started singing when they were winning. Amongst my favourite memories of Mexican fans was two sets having a fight and batin' lumps off wan an other just outside Twickinghouse after winning the HC in 2012. Don't think we've forgotten the days when yis didn't come close to selling out Donnybrook, in the name a Jaysus :roll:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Doesn't even check the league table.

#classickearney
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Steff Evans had his red card rescinded. Looks like Mitrea got it wrong. Again.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Dave wrote:Steff Evans had his red card rescinded. Looks like Mitrea got it wrong. Again.
Welsh want him for tour
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Well they don't always get it right in the disciplinary panels but they certainly have this time. Evans did the only thing available to him that was legal and he didn't release Ringpiece all the way to the ground. I trust those who disagreed with my analysis will post a suitable retraction. My cloak of infallibility remains intact with barely a crease never mind a tear. :D
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.