Leinster 16/17

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Leinster 16/17

Post by Rooster »

One of the Leinster rejects got a great turnover near the end which killed their chances
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

I have never been one to say there are only 2 teams in the Pro 12 .

No Welsh team should ever be considered rubbish the dragons being an exception and even they can pull an odd good performance out of the hat .

leinster beat themselves to night over confidence and players doing and Ulster getting isolated and giving away penalties .

To night showed why Byrne isn't in the tour squad .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
drumbo diehard
Novice

Post by drumbo diehard »

Yes baggy, this event has brought untold joy to my miserable life, Isas interview was gold, watch it, there must be a god.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I see the great fans in Dublin didn't bother turning up, less than 16000 for a home semi.

I'm hearing one BIB was so disgusted he spontaneously combusted, let's hope it catches on in their paltry glory hunting fanbase.
boysinblueflames.jpg
boysinblueflames.jpg (71.23 KiB) Viewed 737 times
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

drumbo diehard wrote:Yes baggy, this event has brought untold joy to my miserable life, Isas interview was gold, watch it, there must be a god.
I saw the little turd with the new contract swearing his way through it, missed the match but loving his interview. :lol:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Post by thecrouch »

By the way lads it looks like Leinster's backup 9 is even worse than ours.

Yer man Park is absolutely brutal, makes Paul Marshall look like Aaron Smith.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
for dog and ulcer
Lord Chancellor

Post by for dog and ulcer »

In Trumpland so did not see the game. If it is possible for Rooster or other to put up the Nacewa interview it would make an old, twisted and bitter man very happy. I still remember Rolland at the RDS! Unfortunately not set up to record at home this time.
DWFinn
Novice

Post by DWFinn »

Difficult night for Leinster, but despite the despondency amongst their fans tonight, I do believe they have the building blocks to compete for silverware in the future.

They do need to stop stocking their squad with foreign dross like Triggs, Gibson-Park, Nacewa and that Kitchener.

I wish them well though, Ireland needs a strong Leinster. :thumleft:
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Lancaster getting the blame already
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

at one point Barnes called them Mexicans... priceless
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

DWFinn wrote:Difficult night for Leinster, but despite the despondency amongst their fans tonight, I do believe they have the building blocks to compete for silverware in the future.

They do need to stop stocking their squad with foreign dross like Triggs, Gibson-Park, Nacewa and that Kitchener.

I wish them well though, Ireland needs a strong Leinster. :thumleft:
Loving your work. :thumleft:

In other news, I've seen the red card ...............................................FFFS Ringrose needs to tighten up, he almost died from hitting the ground from one foot six inches. :duh: :duh: :duh: I don't suppose any cheating Mexican told him to stay down and milk it by any chance?

Utterly ridiculous card. Homer Mitrea is just a feckin' chube.
Spiffsson
Warrior Chief

Post by Spiffsson »

Dave wrote:Healy is a kuntflap acting the big dawg scrumming against 7 men.
He's nathin' these days but a kernaptious penalty magnet. He's done.
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Post by thecrouch »

Cockatrice wrote:at one point Barnes called them Mexicans... priceless
Really? I missed that. :lol:
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Dublin4
Warrior Assassin

Post by Dublin4 »

Time for a clear out at Leinster.
Worst performance of the season. Sexton did not appear to us to be at the races tonight.
Leo Cullen has had two seasons of abject failure. You can have all the fancy performances you like but you have to do it at the decisive time of the season. MOC must be laughing.
FOLC, I think you say in Ulster?
I could sense the massive mood of over confidence this week in Dublin. Lots saying they were waiting for the final and not buying tickets. Our players must have felt this as well.
At least I held off on buying a ticket for the final.
I bet the Pro 12 are sh..ting themselves that the Ospreys might win and have 17,000 at the final in a cavernous Aviva.
What a bit up.
Dublin4
Warrior Assassin

Post by Dublin4 »

What a bit up