Munster 16/17

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Munster 16/17

Post by Neill_M »

New away kit - its boldImage

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Re: Munster 16/17

Post by scrum5 »

Better than the Kukri rubbish that we're served up, wonder will they get a renewal now Humphs is no longer about.
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Leinstertainment?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
namron
Warrior Chief

Post by namron »

Is it just me or does that look like the face of a remain campaigner being stuffed up the arris by a leave campaigner?
We dont need the English to win the European Cup
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

What in the blue feck do deers have to do with munts?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Ah god love you Russ, at times you know feck all. The Irish deer was a massive creature who like all stag deer defended its territory to the bitter end. I saw the skeleton of one in the Field Museum in Chicago, it's like the heigth of Paulie with this massive set of antlers on hid bonce.

The Turnips identify with defending their own field. FFFS did you never see the movie? Sure Harris himself was a turnip, he knew what the field meant.

Right, thons you learned.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

I think its a good effort. Liking the "ghost stag" pattern. Some blurb taken from munster's official site re the stag:

One of the great Munster families, the McCarthy's, who trace their origins back to the Carthach, the 11th century Prince of Munster, also had a stag on a shield of metal grey as their crest. The McCarthy motto, "to the brave and faithful nothing is impossible", was adopted by Munster Rugby, summing up their resilience and determination.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I believe it to be "pretty".

The End
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Spiffsson
Warrior Chief

Post by Spiffsson »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Ah god love you Russ, at times you know feck all. The Irish deer was a massive creature who like all stag deer defended its territory to the bitter end. I saw the skeleton of one in the Field Museum in Chicago, it's like the heigth of Paulie with this massive set of antlers on hid bonce.

The Turnips identify with defending their own field. FFFS did you never see the movie? Sure Harris himself was a turnip, he knew what the field meant.

Chicago? Mandeer an sowl sorr, ye needen't a bothered.
Sure haven't they a monster wan in the Ulster Museum in Botanic Park.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

There wasn't much defending of fields last season. More like Rudolph the red nosed reindeer than a fearsome Irish deer.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Shan wrote:There wasn't much defending of fields last season. More like Rudolph the red nosed reindeer than a fearsome Irish deer.
Tosh

Not your post -just a prediction for Munster performances in the coming season. :duck: :lol:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
ruckover
Lord Chancellor

Post by ruckover »

Munster to sign 22-year old South African lock Jean Kleyn from the Stormers according to reports in South Africa. Supposedly he will be a project player and will replace Mark Chisholm who is reported to be retiring due to injury.
You haven't seen me at my best yet. Let's be honest, you probably never will.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Spiffsson wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Ah god love you Russ, at times you know feck all. The Irish deer was a massive creature who like all stag deer defended its territory to the bitter end. I saw the skeleton of one in the Field Museum in Chicago, it's like the heigth of Paulie with this massive set of antlers on hid bonce.

Chicago? Mandeer an sowl sorr, ye needen't a bothered.
Sure haven't they a monster wan in the Ulster Museum in Botanic Park.
Cheers Spiffer, thanks for that. Mind you, it wasn't the only reason I went to Chicagie. :lol: The Field is magnificent though, there was a brilliant Darwin exhibit on at the time. And of course, the also have Sue.

Not only that but walk out the front douwer, hang a left and you arrive at The Shedd, always well worth a gleek forebye.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

ruckover wrote:Munster to sign 22-year old South African lock Jean Kleyn from the Stormers according to reports in South Africa. Supposedly he will be a project player and will replace Mark Chisholm who is reported to be retiring due to injury.
At this rate we will have more South Africans in the country than Irish people. Close the fecking borders. Irexit here we come. :D :D
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Shan wrote:
ruckover wrote:Munster to sign 22-year old South African lock Jean Kleyn from the Stormers according to reports in South Africa. Supposedly he will be a project player and will replace Mark Chisholm who is reported to be retiring due to injury.
At this rate we will have more South Africans in the country than Irish people. Close the fecking borders. Irexit here we come. :D :D
G'wan. You know it makes sense. :thumleft: :thumleft: