Munster 16/17

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Munster 16/17

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Which brings us back to good old Hobson's choice and we all know what that means in this country, feck the provinces and feck the league. The FIRFU are the chief reason why rugby cannot thrive here, they block the pro teams willy nilly and make the competition unattractive to major sponsors. Guinness probably felt embarrassed into agreeing to sponsor it, well, that and getting their product back into the teams bars.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Which brings us back to good old Hobson's choice and we all know what that means in this country, feck the provinces and feck the league. The FIRFU are the chief reason why rugby cannot thrive here, they block the pro teams willy nilly and make the competition unattractive to major sponsors. Guinness probably felt embarrassed into agreeing to sponsor it, well, that and getting their product back into the teams bars.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Marco
Novice

Post by Marco »

Wayne Pivac quoted as encouraging other teams to adopt the fast, exciting, off loading, ruck agression game.

What does he know, give me pirouttes and macciata lattes any day compared to that crap!

No seriously, what we need is to recruit a kiwi coach, ok he might only get to a EC quarter final in his first year but sure give him three years like Pivac had, recruit a couple of flankers and it might work - but hang on a mo...............
Dublin4
Warrior Assassin

Post by Dublin4 »

Leaving aside my personal disappointment over Leinster, I have to say that the Scaaaaaaaaaaarlets played fantastic rugby over two weekends in Dublin and fully deserved the title.
In doing so they reinvigorated the competition and made next season's league full of interest. It is good that Glasgow, Connacht and now a Welsh side have won the last three seasons. if this means that Leinster, or indeed Ulster, have to up their commitment to the Pro 12 then so be it. Logically, the Irish management must allow more leeway to the international players to play for their provinces.

Now if only we could get the Italians to be a bit competitive....
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40391910

Something to do before the pubs open.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Bloody awful likeness of Sir Wogan.
_terrywoganstatue.jpg
_terrywoganstatue.jpg (36.97 KiB) Viewed 1888 times
It looks like a cross between Donny Osmond as he will be at 70 & the Cadburys chocolate man
terry1.jpg
terry1.jpg (41.33 KiB) Viewed 1888 times
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Rassie has fecked off home
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Munster need a new coach, wonder would Les take the job ?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

FIRFU would nat impose an experimental rugby league hipster on them.

FOLK
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Dave wrote:FIRFU would nat impose an experimental rugby league hipster on them.

FOLK
He is not experimental now though he is an experienced PRO12 world class side coach.
Rory Best
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Doak

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Russ wrote:Doak

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
:thumleft:

They'll be looking for loyalty, Doak was loyal.... 23 years.... 23 years.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18