The Final

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: The Final

Post by Snipe Watson »

Spiffsson wrote:
Rooster wrote:In a fully fit Ulster squad would the Kearneys, Fitzgerald, Zebo, Earls, Madigan, or McFadden even get a bench spot? I seriously doubt any would be considered.
Yes - Earls.
Agreed
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Spiffsson wrote:
Rooster wrote:In a fully fit Ulster squad would the Kearneys, Fitzgerald, Zebo, Earls, Madigan, or McFadden even get a bench spot? I seriously doubt any would be considered.
Yes - Earls.
Utility back sub? Or start?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Oh ffs I knew Charles wasn't coming. I can only assume that is the case if any one is saying Earls would get near our back line...
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Spiffsson
Warrior Chief

Post by Spiffsson »

Rooster wrote:
Spiffsson wrote:
Yes - Earls.
Start, over Gilroy. I rate Earls as the better all round wing. He would score a bagful in the Ulster backs. (Runs for cover!!!!) :duck: :duck: :duck:
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Spiffsson wrote:
Rooster wrote:
Spiffsson wrote:
Yes - Earls.
Start, over Gilroy. I rate Earls as the better all round wing. He would score a bagful in the Ulster backs. (Runs for cover!!!!) :duck: :duck: :duck:
You and me both Spiffer. I agree.............again. :thumleft:
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Spiffsson wrote:
Rooster wrote:
Spiffsson wrote:
Yes - Earls.
You and me both Spiffer. I agree.............again. :thumleft:
Both probably right and even if he didn't score he is a much better defender
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
mikerob
Lord Chancellor

Post by mikerob »

A Munster-centric view of the final, unsurprisingly putting the boot into Leinster.

http://threeredkings.com/the-gif-room-l ... ures-past/

He diagnoses early onset Total Bullshit Rugby as a result of Rookie Coaching Ticket Syndrome.

Hmmm... where have we also seen that..? :lol: