1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Who is online

In total there are 28 users online :: 6 registered, 0 hidden and 22 guests

Most users ever online was 454 on Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:04 pm

Registered users: AhrefsBot, Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Lurgan Lad, SemrushBot, YandexBot

Legend :: Administrators, Moderators

Statistics

Total posts 647955
Total topics 19020
Total members 2917
Our newest member Cap10

Barnet Bellends, an endlessly fascinating club

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

• Advertisement

Topic Rating:
  • Not rated

Re: Barnet Bellends, an endlessly fascinating club

Postby Yoda » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:16 pm

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
damianmcr wrote:Why the hate for Tulagi?

Because afraid of him, they are.

HOWEVER:

Yoda wrote:Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.

Fixed :D If you're going to quote me at least give me the credit!
Yoda
Initiate

Re: Barnet Bellends, an endlessly fascinating club

Postby BaggyTrousers » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:52 pm

Sarriesfan wrote:Just thought I would dip in and pay a visit. You guys really are a bunch of bigoted people and hate what is a wonderful club with a great atmosphere. We have wonderful supporters that are fully behind the club.

Pal you're a plastic team, with a plastic pitch, you constantly flout financial fairness agreements, most other English teams hate your guts, you have a plastic atmosphere with a clown on what is probably a plastic public address system that sounds tinny but the added plastic smoothies out the static slightly. The cretin who funded the rise of Sorrybastards looks to have a fair bit of plastic in his loathesome countenance and my wishes for you for the season is one of chronic failure.

As for you, why not fûck off to somewhere where they help losers, the Samaritans might help, in the meantime slip a plastic cup under your eyes to catch your tears.

Maybe you'd pass on my loathing to the rest of your plastic fans, both of them. >threaten

And finally, there is no other club in the rugby playing world that the average supporter, be they Paddies, Jocks, Taffies, Luigis or Michels dislike more than Sarryscum. :thumleft:

Bye now.
SUPPORT THE TEAM, FU'CK THE REGIME - UNTIL TERRY SHAME SLOGAN IS GASSED

FIRFU - FU'CK YOU ONE AND ALL, CAVING IN TO SPONSORS, SACKING THE INNOCENT FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE, SHAMEFUL BASTA'RDS. YOU'VE LOST MY SUPPORT & I HOPE MORE ULSTERMEN & WOMEN
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Previous

• Advertisement

Return to Provincial an' aither teams