Barnet Bellends, an endlessly fascinating club

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Barnet Bellends, an endlessly fascinating club

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Time we had a thread for ongoing monitoring of life amongst the Bellends.

Huge Bellend George Kruis had a fabulous 6Ns & why he wasn't nominated for the player of the tournament is beyond me.

Now safely back amongst his fellow Bellends, I see he may well be taking a lengthy rest from rugby. He has been cited for biting. Only cited mind you, not yet convicted ...........but if he is, what a scumbeg.

Bath's Davy Wilson has also been cited for gouging, but what came first, the bite or the gouge? Well as all watchers of PRL rugby will know the correct answer is: "who cares?" I hope both enjoy their holidays, maybe they be long.

Bellends. :roll:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Barnet Bellends, an endlessly fascinating club

Post by Russ »

How did they swindle a home QF at bellend park when it only holds 10,000
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Russ wrote:How did they swindle a home QF at bellend park when it only holds 10,000
Because the super duper organisers are desperate to get anyone through the gates.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Jackie Brown wrote:
Russ wrote:How did they swindle a home QF at bellend park when it only holds 10,000
Because the super duper organisers are desperate to get anyone through the gates.

Whilst not paying the rfu for use of their facilities
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

What a terrific team though .
Its hard to dislike a team entirely with Shalk Brits on it.
Just love everything about the man.

The season is shaping up nicely for a showdown with Wasps who are playing some scintillating stuff right now.
George Smith is their Brits equivalent but every time I see our Charles carve a side up I can't help but think how different our season would have been had he played for us.
No one in our league could live with that so I hope he turns up.
Last edited by bazzaj on Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

bazzaj wrote:What a terrific team though .

The season is shaping up nicely for a showdown with Wasps who are playing some scintillating stuff right now.
George Smith is their Brits equivalent but every time I see our Charles carve a side up I can't help but think how different our season would have been had he played for us.
No one in our league could look live with that so I hope he turns up.
Imagine Doak is let loose with Charles
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Russ wrote:

How's his kicking?

Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Jackie Brown wrote:
Russ wrote:

How's his kicking?

Currently world class
But then again so was Pienaars and Paynes
BuckRogers
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by BuckRogers »

I like Kruis, for a Barney Bellend he's quite unoffensive in my eyes. Seriously class operator and a monster of a man. Just what you want from a lock. The closest England have come to finding a genuine replacement for Jono.

I like Brits, Kelly Brown, De Kock and Hodgson but that's about it. The rest are a mixture of low-rage to high end cnuts.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I kind of go with that mainly Buck, but on principle I tend to find it hard to go past plastic pitch, plastic club, plastic people ......... and a large number of utter Bellends.

I do know one Sarries fan very well who was a fan long before the toerags moved in with their evil ways. He's a genuinely great guy Ian, amongst the nicest men you will ever meet & hard as nails having been a Navy Diver and an East End boy

He has his Ulster shirt forebye, never questioning why I don't have one of his. :shock: :shock: :shock: I went to the SDC final with him last May and he turned up in his Ulster shirt. :lol:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
loosehead1984
Initiate

Post by loosehead1984 »

I would be interested to know if anyone has anymore information on the financial status of this club.
I read recently that their chairman envisaged a dynasty of sorts starting and was wondering how they could possibly do that with their finances in such poor state. Are they a rich man's tax write off? Interested to hear peoples thoughts.

Cheers lads.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

loosehead1984 wrote:I would be interested to know if anyone has anymore information on the financial status of this club.
I read recently that their chairman envisaged a dynasty of sorts starting and was wondering how they could possibly do that with their finances in such poor state. Are they a rich man's tax write off? Interested to hear peoples thoughts.

Cheers lads.
He's licenced the Sorries brand
They'll over value this as an intangible and mask their issues
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Russ wrote:
loosehead1984 wrote:I would be interested to know if anyone has anymore information on the financial status of this club.

Cheers lads.
He's licenced the Sorries brand
They'll over value this as an intangible and mask their issues
Sounds like Donald Trump who values himself as the intangible 50% of his wealth. Ego's of the world unite with their intellectual property. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Ashton may be in trouble again.
Northampton rugby director Jim Mallinder confirmed after the game that Saints prop Alex Waller said he had been bitten on the hand.

It followed a first-half incident when Ashton's mouth appeared to make contact with Waller's hand during a tangle on the floor.

"He (Waller) just repeated what he said to the referee (Greg Garner), in that he had been bitten on the hand," Mallinder said.

Also asked about it during his post-match press conference, Saracens rugby director Mark McCall added: "I have heard the accusation.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

...before adding "If one of my players has bitten anyone I'll kick his ass the considerable distance halfway back to London"?

Or has he turned into a soccerball manager. I did not see zis etc
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.