New owner for Gloucester

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

fuzzylogic
Lord Chancellor

Re: New owner for Gloucester

Post by fuzzylogic »

Mary had a little lamb . . .
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Wee job for Boak
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Dr Davy says: "For the remainder of this season, we will not be making any further changes to the coaching team and Jonny Bell will step up to lead the rugby programme"

Leopards & spots eh? Layers of teflon applied. It will never be my fault.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Dr Davy says: "For the remainder of this season, we will not be making any further changes to the coaching team and Jonny Bell will step up to lead the rugby programme"

Womder does the worldwide search go further than Cheltenham?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Rooster wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Dr Davy says: "For the remainder of this season, we will not be making any further changes to the coaching team and Jonny Bell will step up to lead the rugby programme"

Womder does the worldwide search go further than Lisburn?
Fixed. :D
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
Rooster wrote:

Womder does the worldwide search go further than Lisburn?
Partly fixed. :D
Fixeded
mea97mb
Squire

Post by mea97mb »

Reports coming from France that the new owner will be approved as he is only taking 45% stake. However there are also reports that PSA will be new director, Gonzalo Quesada as coach and Olivier Azam as forward coach. Doesn't sound good for Humph and Bell?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Wonder is Humphs on the move again forgetting about contracts
Long-serving player found out he’d been released at awards dinner
Not cool.
Gloucester Live has revealed Darren Dawidiuk that found out his eight-year association at Gloucester was coming to an end at the club’s end of season awards dinner.

It led to a period where the 29-year-old hooker was in limbo, unsure of where he would be playing his rugby next season until he recently signed for newly-promoted Premiership side London Irish.

“I owe them so much in my life, I’ve done a lot of growing up in Gloucester and made a lot of close friends for life,” said Dawidiuk.

“They gave me a chance to play Premiership rugby so I can’t thank them enough and it was quite sad to leave.

“I didn’t want to leave but it was one of those things where the club didn’t offer me a contract so it’s the way it goes.

“I only found out at the end of season dinner when they announced the players who were going.

“David Humphreys (director of rugby) listed me off so it was a bit of a shock and a sad way to find out I would not be kept on by the club I’d given my all for.

“There’s no point getting upset, it is what it is. If that’s the way the club do things now, maybe it was the right time for me to move on.”
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Good to see Humph is as diplomatic as ever.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?