Top 14 Playoffs

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Top 14 Playoffs

Post by Neill_M »

UK Times for KOs. All games should be on Sky Sports. Also on TV5 Monde Sky ch 796.

Friday 29th May

Stade Francais v Racing Metro 8pm

Saturday 30th May

Toulouse v Oyonnax 3:30pm

Friday 5th June (Semi-Finals being played in Bordeaux)

Clermont v Toulouse/Oyonnax 8pm

Saturday 6th June

Toulon v Stade/Racing 3:30pm

Saturday 13th June

The Final 8pm
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Re: Top 14 Playoffs

Post by damianmcr »

I'm going to say Toulouse will win.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

So it's a clermont toulon final again

Wonder how many changes toulon will make from their last game at clermont

Further devaluing the league
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

So Stade won 38 15 tonight. Will play Paul O'Connell's Toulon (c) >EW next week in Bordeaux.
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

Watched the match tonight. Racing were poor and Sexton bowed out early after a grim performance. I don't think Stade weren't up to much either. Toulon will eat them in the semi... unless they give away penalties anywhere in their half. Steyn was magnificent, ten scores from ten attempts.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

solidarity wrote:Watched the match tonight. Racing were poor and Sexton bowed out early after a grim performance. I don't think Stade weren't up to much either. Toulon will eat them in the semi... unless they give away penalties anywhere in their half. Steyn was magnificent, ten scores from ten attempts.
Great news Solids, Sexton has ended his French career almost intact then. :thumleft:

Mexico will be a lot better with him. If they are able to prise Robbie Deans away from Japan, they will be on the rise again, the benefit of a good academy. >EW
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
solidarity wrote:Watched the match tonight. Racing were poor and Sexton bowed out early after a grim performance. I don't think Stade weren't up to much either. Toulon will eat them in the semi... unless they give away penalties anywhere in their half. Steyn was magnificent, ten scores from ten attempts.
Great news Solids, Sexton has ended his French career almost intact then. :thumleft:

Mexico will be a lot better with him. If they are able to prise Robbie Deans away from Japan, they will be on the rise again, the benefit of a good academy. >EW
Indeed, Baggy. Good to see him on the way home. Can't fault the guy for taking a couple of seasons to put a bit of the folding stuff in his pocket while he's still in his prime.

Interesting to hear Racing's Lorenzetti gurning about his big signings not producing the goods. I wonder why I just can't work up any sympathy for him. :roll:
ruckover
Lord Chancellor

Post by ruckover »

Oyonnax ran Toulouse mighty close today - finished 20-19 but Toulouse scored with five minutes to play to get the win.
You haven't seen me at my best yet. Let's be honest, you probably never will.
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Do Toulouse now play Toulon?
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

So results over the weekend

Stade 38 15 Racing
Toulouse 20 19 Oyonnax

To come (both in Bordeaux)

Friday - Toulon v Stade 8pm SS2 Red Button
Saturday - Clermont v Toulouse 3:30pm SS3
Last edited by Neill_M on Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Cheers Neill
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Once more I am probably condemning Clermont to defeat by supporting them, just as I killed Munster's chances on Saturday, but I'd love to see them win it again. Finest set of fans I have come across ............ and yes that includes Glasgow :roll:.

At Twickenham they were superb, also incredibly magnanimous, many even joined in the Toulon celebrations with that bloody Pilou Pilou. I'm not sure I could manage that, in fact that's bullshit, there is no way I could.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
waggonsroll
Initiate

Post by waggonsroll »

Could be an upset on the cards with SF heading Toulon 26 - 16 with less than 5 minutes left
waggonsroll
Initiate

Post by waggonsroll »

Yes Final Score 33 - 16 to SF. wait to see whether Clermont or Toulouse win tomorrow.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Wow