Clermont v Northampton

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Clermont v Northampton

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Good work Lacey, sends Bonnaire to the bn because he couldn't understand Lacey's T'ick Cark accent.

Clearly when Lacey said Ngaaaaaaaaaaw (in English: No)
Bonnaire thought he said Ghaaaaaaaaaaaa (in English: Go)

So go he did. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by BaggyTrousers on Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Stupid from Bonnaire but it makes no difference in the overall scheme of things. If Clermont were down to 12 players they'd probably still not concede a score. :D
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Good work Lacey, sends Bonnaire to the bn because he couldn't understand Lacey's T'ick Cark accent.

Clearly when Lacey said Ngaaaaaaaaaaw (in English: No) Bonnaire thought he said Ghaaaaaaaaaaaa (in English: Go) So go he did. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lacey is from Tipp. Even worse than Cork. :D
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

feck Northampton
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
for dog and ulcer
Lord Chancellor

Post by for dog and ulcer »

Is this a Carlsberg event? :D
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Shan wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Good work Lacey, sends Bonnaire to the bn because he couldn't understand Lacey's T'ick Cark accent.

Clearly when Lacey said Ngaaaaaaaaaaw (in English: No) Bonnaire thought he said Ghaaaaaaaaaaaa (in English: Go) So go he did. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lacey is from Tipp. Even worse than Cork. :D
Aye fair enough, still a t'ick Cultchie accent >TM which suckered Bonnaire. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Barnesy thinks Clermont are so good only because a former Bath man is in their ranks. Gwan Barnesy. :lol:
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Abendanon far and away the best Englishman on the pitch mind you. :lol: :lol: :lol:
for dog and ulcer
Lord Chancellor

Northampton try, Waller should be off, Lacey crap! 37 5.
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

just tuned into the game. Fek. Have clermont been amazing or N'ton tripe? I assume a bit of both.
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'
for dog and ulcer
Lord Chancellor

againstthehead wrote:just tuned into the game. Fek. Have clermont been amazing or N'ton tripe? I assume a bit of both.
Both. :D
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

McDowell is fourth Official and Wilkinson running the line, PRL will blame it on an Ulster Conspiracy
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Apparently punching is no longer an offence. John thinks he is reffing Young Munster in the Killing Fields. :D
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Shan wrote:Apparently punching is no longer an offence. John thinks he is reffing Young Munster in the Killing Fields. :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Good lad Benjamin Kayser, still calling it the Heineken Cup. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: