Premiership to go closed shop ?

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Re: Premiership to go closed shop ?

Post by Deraless »

Everyone's non-favourite psycopath Dylan Hartley cited for an "alleged" head butt in the play-off v Sarries. If upheld he could miss the RWC.

Just wow. This guy must be a complete imbecile. Either that or he much prefers summers by the pool rather than preparing for important rugby internationals.
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

Deraless wrote:Everyone's non-favourite psycopath Dylan Hartley cited for an "alleged" head butt in the play-off v Sarries. If upheld he could miss the RWC.

Just wow. This guy must be a complete imbecile. Either that or he much prefers summers by the pool rather than preparing for important rugby internationals.
He'll be cleared, you could almost bet your house on it.

Lancaster could afford to cut Tuilagi adrift as he'd not featured in a year. Shartley has featured so I've no doubt that they will find a way... Image
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Once a Knight wrote:
MightyRearranger wrote:Slightly ironic that the two teams in the final are the two that were under investigation for salary cap breaches. If the investigation had been concluded what would have happened...
Indeed, it's like the Iran/Iraq war in the 1980s. You don't want either side to win - you just want them to keep on hurting each other for as long as possible.

Financial doping wins the day when the other dopes don't have the guts to deal with it.
You feeling profound tonight Once, I'm liking that post very much me ould china. :thumleft:

Mind you I believe Hartley must be innocent
bigears.jpg
bigears.jpg (77.12 KiB) Viewed 1145 times
This must have been 2 years ago when Big Ears said he was a reformed character & a future England captain.

Innocent as charged, deserves just one more chance.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

Just want to say how much I want Bath to win the final.
I have watched the premiership all season and every other try at the start and seasons before was through jump catch drive and driving mauls.
All was very much defence orientated and milking penalties to either kick or put in corners.

Bath and Exeter in particular have broke the mould and demonstrated that running open rugby can entertain and win.
The atmosphere at those clubs is electric as the fans unsurprisingly love it.
How refreshing to hear Ford after his sides mauling of the Tigers, criticising his players for kicking too much ball away!

I see the final as good v evil as the experience of Saracens will look to strangle the beauty of Bath to death I fear
Hopefully the wide open spaces will suit the Bath players though as rugby must win.