Graces Strikes Again!

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Graces Strikes Again!

Post by Snipe Watson »

rumncoke wrote:Are you 100 % sure it was accidental if not 100% sure it was intentional then it should be a yellow.

Snipe I'm not the one beating the dead horse I have been consistent and consistently right !!!!!!

Graces got it right this time as did the panel what the panel could not reverse the decision of a referee it can augment but not reverse
So the fact that the committee made it clear that it should have been a red card was their way of backing the ref.......
rorybestsbigbaldnoggin
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rorybestsbigbaldnoggin »

Rooster wrote:
rocky wrote:Easy there, Snipe. Have you any diazepam in the house? Or, even better, a bottle of Bush? :lol:
Even better, wash the diazepam down with the Bush and float around in another world for a while

Then he'll just end up like rumn :lol:
It's the hope that kills you.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Snipe Watson wrote:
rumncoke wrote:Are you 100 % sure it was accidental if not 100% sure it was intentional then it should be a yellow.

Snipe I'm not the one beating the dead horse I have been consistent and consistently right !!!!!!

Graces got it right this time as did the panel what the panel could not reverse the decision of a referee it can augment but not reverse
So the fact that the committee made it clear that it should have been a red card was their way of backing the ref.......
I suspect you may be wasting your time Snipe if you are going to use logic. Rum'n wouldn't know a dead horse if he saw it jumping over the moon in ghost form with wings like young Icarus but stone daedalus.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

The committee didn't say the Graces was wrong it is seldom wrong to be lenient and the panel had the opportunity to reinforce the decision rather than lack the ability to reverse the decision and it's effects .

There are those who easily forget that the effect of the early red card was that Ulster played 78 minutes with 14 men which could have been the reason for injuries to at least 3 or 4 players .

I have a consistent opponent of use of cards by referees for everything except deliberate dangerous or violent conduct or play .

The game of rugby is a fast contact sport where accidents occur due to mistiming rather than intention .
Yes frequently there an intention to rattle your opponent mistime the tackle it looks much worse .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

rumncoke wrote:The committee didn't say the Graces was wrong it is seldom wrong to be lenient and the panel had the opportunity to reinforce the decision rather than lack the ability to reverse the decision and it's effects .

There are those who easily forget that the effect of the early red card was that Ulster played 78 minutes with 14 men which could have been the reason for injuries to at least 3 or 4 players .

I have a consistent opponent of use of cards by referees for everything except deliberate dangerous or violent conduct or play .

The game of rugby is a fast contact sport where accidents occur due to mistiming rather than intention .
Yes frequently there an intention to rattle your opponent mistime the tackle it looks much worse .

Thank goddy god cards are here to stay
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Russ if you can assure me every referee will get 90% of the his decisions right and every referee will make the same decision I would agree with you .

But given the number one complaint about referees is inconsistency the fewer cardings the better and only for the worst offences with yellow the card of preference and the player given the benefit of the doubt

Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

rumncoke wrote:Russ if you can assure me every referee will get 90% of the his decisions right and every referee will make the same decision I would agree with you .

But given the number one complaint about referees is inconsistency the fewer cardings the better and only for the worst offences with yellow the card of preference and the player given the benefit of the doubt

Pape yellow or red?
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Red all day, he led with the knee
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »