First Trust Senior Cup Final!

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: First Trust Senior Cup Final!

Post by Russ »

Rugby2013 wrote:Ok Kofi in terms of player eligibility, everyone is registered with the IRFU, has their own reg numbers and team lists are filled out. You can't just play a randomer in an AIL game and hope no one will notice. Anyone who plays is fully passed by the Branch/IRFU

Am I not allowed to come on here to defend the club/players when allegations are being made?

Russ I hope it's a strongly worded letter lol
Really worried about that one

You are just showing your class their Russ, it wouldn't even enter my head to pi$h in someone's changing room you utter stars bag
What allegations were made?
There was a lougha wumming and you bit

Are you sure about that player registration banter? Are you head of player registration at Hinch and thus an official spokesman?

Good thing Hinch have decent bogs, wouldn't actually want my socks to get wet
UR13IRFU
Novice

Post by UR13IRFU »

Just going to throw this out there...champagne sprayed everywhere after winning cup final
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

UR13IRFU wrote:Just going to throw this out there...champagne sprayed everywhere after winning cup final
That's not even that far out there.
Better have been decent champagne, not Stifler champagne

Anyways, will Hinch stay up this year? Will they bring in some players for the run in?
What's the package being presented at the open dinners?

New car?
A holiday?
Deposit on a house?
A round at Spa?
A signed copy of rugby 2015?
UR13IRFU
Novice

Post by UR13IRFU »

hahaha Hinch ain't "Grafton Belfast Harlequins" that's for sure when it comes to tempting players that's for sure ala paying £90 a game to under 20s players back in the day when the under 20s league started. Catch a grip Hinch ain't that rich
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Rugby2013 wrote:Ok Kofi in terms of player eligibility, everyone is registered with the IRFU, has their own reg numbers and team lists are filled out. You can't just play a randomer in an AIL game and hope no one will notice. Anyone who plays is fully passed by the Branch/IRFU

Am I not allowed to come on here to defend the club/players when allegations are being made?

You are just showing your class their Russ, it wouldn't even enter my head to pi$h in someone's changing room you utter stars bag
Really, you see I thought that when you left one union you had to leave the other union ( IRFU to RFU) so therefore you sign a union release form etc, however if your playing for a University team side you can cross unions, now your the player as you say but unless said player was playing for a university team it would be against the rules of the competition, so which Union was he playing illegally in, N ow I know from my fat aunties sister that AIL teams have to have a squad registered in Dublin by 1st of June and that if you wish you can nominate the whole playing club membership, that does not mean that they are legal.but as you said your the player and understand these things.
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

UR13IRFU wrote:hahaha Hinch ain't "Grafton Belfast Harlequins" that's for sure when it comes to tempting players that's for sure ala paying £90 a game to under 20s players back in the day when the under 20s league started. Catch a grip Hinch ain't that rich
Are AIL 1A clubs not featured in rugby 2015?

Good bant going on here to be honest

Will Hinch stay up?
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

UR13IRFU wrote:hahaha Hinch ain't "Grafton Belfast Harlequins" that's for sure when it comes to tempting players that's for sure ala paying £90 a game to under 20s players back in the day when the under 20s league started. Catch a grip Hinch ain't that rich

Yes , I am so happy to see a semi pro player travel half way around the world pay all his expenses including renting his own property just to gather at the river, a true amateur someone every club should have, especially in this age of players wanting assistance , even if he did arrive late .
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Castlereagh
Novice

Post by Castlereagh »

Russ wrote:

What allegations were made?
There was a lougha wumming and you bit

Are you sure about that player registration banter? Are you head of player registration at Hinch and thus an official spokesman?

Good thing Hinch have decent bogs, wouldn't actually want my socks to get wet
that was a good days fishing and one big bite :cheers:
UR13IRFU
Novice

Post by UR13IRFU »

Up the Hinch!! :cowboy:
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

UR13IRFU wrote:Just going to throw this out there...champagne sprayed everywhere after winning cup final
Now that's the biggest piece of crapola I have heard from a hinch man in my life, Champagne, now if of you had said Kestrel , then I may have believed it. hinch a team of good own grown talent, that drink champagne, sorry got to go the Easter bunny is at my front door.
Rugby2013
Novice

Post by Rugby2013 »

Bit bitter there Kofi, change the record mate
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Rugby2013 wrote:Bit bitter there Kofi, change the record mate
23/1/15
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Rugby2013 wrote:Bit bitter there Kofi, change the record mate
Okay, white lightning then.
Rugby2013
Novice

Post by Rugby2013 »

When you win so something you can choose whatever drink you want
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Rugby2013 wrote:When you win so something you can choose whatever drink you want
What did you win?