Ulster sides in UBL

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Re: Ulster sides in UBL

Post by damianmcr »

Shambles
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

damianmcr wrote:Image

Shambles
Why is this a shambles? Apart from the lack of notice it is getting the A team out and about in the province where youngsters involved in the sport get a chance to see professional(ish) sport. Presumably those at the school (and hopefully those at other local schools) who wish to watch will be allowed to finish early to see the match.

I've been wishing they would do this at club grounds around the 9 counties for years.
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

pwrmoore wrote:

Shambles
Why is this a shambles? Apart from the lack of notice it is getting the A team out and about in the province where youngsters involved in the sport get a chance to see professional(ish) sport. Presumably those at the school (and hopefully those at other local schools) who wish to watch will be allowed to finish early to see the match.

I've been wishing they would do this at club grounds around the 9 counties for years.
Lack of notice, awful time, unsafe location etc. Therefore a shambles...
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

Dave wrote:
pwrmoore wrote:

Shambles

Absolutely the lack of notice is a problem - but if this is about getting schoolkids who can't readily get to Belfast interested in the game and aspiring to play the game professionally themselves or even or to just go to watch the full team at Ravenhill sometime the timing and location look great
Paul.

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

pwrmoore wrote:
Dave wrote:
pwrmoore wrote:

Shambles

Absolutely the lack of notice is a problem - but if this is about getting schoolkids who can't readily get to Belfast interested in the game and aspiring to play the game professionally themselves or even or to just go to watch the full team at Ravenhill sometime the timing and location look great
No point in having interest if you're a kid living in Banbridge. There they prefer to buy in.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

Dave wrote:
pwrmoore wrote:
Dave wrote:
pwrmoore wrote:

Shambles

No point in having interest if you're a kid living in Banbridge. There they prefer to buy in.
Ah, so you were making cheap jibes then. I thought you were serious.
Paul.

Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Russ wrote:
damianmcr wrote:Haven't they said it will be moved Russ?
Gone to Inst ...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Banbridge pitch sh1t, cant cope with the big boys on it
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Dave wrote:
pwrmoore wrote:

Shambles

The pitch sits on Mount Misery

Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Dave wrote:
pwrmoore wrote:

Shambles

Disagree David, it was advertised some days ago at the Club, i assume there is an issue with the pitch due to the foul weather and those fat f=ckers in Banbridge digging up the pitch, so why not move it to a school where they can have the chance to host a game, i would guess this is designed to get some boys a run out prior to B&! cup apart from the 9-10 U20s being brought in , but a chance for some to put the hand up, (oh er missus, thinking of PJ there)

Great move by the Branch and no doubt Logan planned it and will be there with his media man to fence of questions from year 12s
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Kofi Annan wrote:
Dave wrote:
pwrmoore wrote:

Shambles

Disagree David, it was advertised some days ago at the Club, i assume there is an issue with the pitch due to the foul weather and those fat f=ckers in Banbridge digging up the pitch, so why not move it to a school where they can have the chance to host a game, i would guess this is designed to get some boys a run out prior to B&! cup apart from the 9-10 U20s being brought in , but a chance for some to put the hand up, (oh er missus, thinking of PJ there)

Great move by the Branch and no doubt Logan planned it and will be there with his media man to fence of questions from year 12s
Banbridge pitch is struggling with the adverse weather and better to protect it for the club

Then it went to RBAI

For some reason it's now back at Banbridge

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Banbridge at Armagh tonight

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Russ wrote:Banbridge at Armagh tonight

10 - 3 at present :D
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

10 - 6
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Feck 10 - 13
Rory Best
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Half time 15 - 13 :D
Rory Best