Ulster sides in UBL

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Ulster sides in UBL

Post by Russ »

Kofi Annan wrote:
Russ wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:
ulster32 wrote:That's utter nonsense. Home town club.
Hometown players ??
Yes. Until UR parachuted some in

#soper

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Ryan Hughes, Dale Carson, Jessy Lee, were they parachuted in or just got the wrong bus.
All have links to Soper

UR13IRFU
Novice

Post by UR13IRFU »

Shannon had an impressive win putting 50 on dolphin, they must have bankrolled a few big signings as they were pure dung last season. Was it ulster or Banbridge that paid for Caleb Montgomerys ticket home from France? Promising player, shame he got his arm broken last week
UR13IRFU
Novice

Post by UR13IRFU »

On another note, Mclgocks taught Soper and Suff everything they know, he's the godfather so to speak lol
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

UR13IRFU wrote:Shannon had an impressive win putting 50 on dolphin, they must have bankrolled a few big signings as they were pure dung last season. Was it ulster or Banbridge that paid for Caleb Montgomerys ticket home from France? Promising player, shame he got his arm broken last week
Ulster
Arm not broken
Expected to play this weekend vs Armagh

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

UR13IRFU wrote:On another note, Mclgocks taught Soper and Suff everything they know, he's the godfather so to speak lol
Well Banbridge play Armagh again this weekend
Or is McGlocks Hinch? Never can keep up with these bloody consultants

UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Russ wrote:
UR13IRFU wrote:On another note, Mclgocks taught Soper and Suff everything they know, he's the godfather so to speak lol

The apprentice has surpassed the master at this stage.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

McGlock will not be very happy on 28th if Soper puts one over on him. I was talking to a man with very close links to Soper & Banbridge this morning who agrees with me that Soper is a much better coach than FOLK & is amazed that some pro outfit hasn't come calling.

Maybe he makes it just look far too easy, no overcomplication no mumbo jumbo, nah, that would never work for a pro club set for world domination.

My friend showed me Porter's try agin Ballymena last week, lovely move by Porter & Cromie, just as good in its own way as Chaz & Stockcube.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

UlsterNo9 wrote:
Russ wrote:

Could I just point out that McGlock has been international skills coach & has taken a team to the Heineken Cup Final, before being knifed in the back by Doc Death......sorry Doc Dave.

I'd hate anyone to get the impression that McGlock's CV is worthless, that apart, I like him.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
UR13IRFU
Novice

Post by UR13IRFU »

Also in the time that Soper left Hinch as backs coach, he has NEVER beaten Hinch. I'm guessing that's 6/7 years at least so he must finally be due to "mastermind" a win. No doubt it will be another good game.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
McGlock will not be very happy on 28th if Soper puts one over on him. I was talking to a man with very close links to Soper & Banbridge this morning who agrees with me that Soper is a much better coach than FOLK & is amazed that some pro outfit hasn't come calling.

Maybe he makes it just look far too easy, no overcomplication no mumbo jumbo, nah, that would never work for a pro club set for world domination.

My friend showed me Porter's try agin Ballymena last week, lovely move by Porter & Cromie, just as good in its own way as Chaz & Stockcube.
Havent seen the try yet but you'll need to clarify which Cromie. Banbridge have 72 Cromies on their books

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

UR13IRFU wrote:Also in the time that Soper left Hinch as backs coach, he has NEVER beaten Hinch. I'm guessing that's 6/7 years at least so he must finally be due to "mastermind" a win. No doubt it will be another good game.
Getting to ballymacaran park is harder than flying to port Elizabeth. Then you play on a bog. No wonder nobody wins there

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:

Havent seen the try yet but you'll need to clarify which Cromie. Banbridge have 72 Cromies on their books

If I tell you "Cromie the Hooker" does that narrow it down who may have been the player last week? I hear he outplayed McBurney.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:

If I tell you "Cromie the Hooker" does that narrow it down who may have been the player last week? I hear he outplayed McBurney.
Aye
Not the pro prop

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:

So match on Saturday will be Falloons v Cromies :D
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote:
Russ wrote:

Could I just point out that McGlock has been international skills coach & has taken a team to the Heineken Cup Final, before being knifed in the back by Doc Death......sorry Doc Dave.

I'd hate anyone to get the impression that McGlock's CV is worthless, that apart, I like him.
I like McGlocks too, I also like my gran.... not enough to put her in charge of Ulster.

Less Kiss also has international coach on his CV and a grand slam to boot..... funny things CVs.

You only ever get promoted to your level of incompetence.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18