Leinster 2014-15

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

ruckover
Lord Chancellor

Re: Leinster 2014-15

Post by ruckover »

Just while it's a popular topic, what is Leinster's NIQ situation? They only have four foreigners - Kirchner, Nacewa, Douglas and Te'o. I think Te'o is a project, so do they not have room for another NIQ? :scratch:
You haven't seen me at my best yet. Let's be honest, you probably never will.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

ruckover wrote:Just while it's a popular topic, what is Leinster's NIQ situation? They only have four foreigners - Kirchner, Nacewa, Douglas and Te'o. I think Te'o is a project, so do they not have room for another NIQ? :scratch:
They from recent memory don't maximise their quota
Dublin4
Warrior Assassin

Post by Dublin4 »

We have isa Nacewa making a come back.
Tough on MOC. He's a nice guy but it's a results business. Winning the Pro 12 and getting to the ECC semi to lose in extra time just doesn't cut it.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Shan wrote:
big mervyn wrote: Are the animal rights people not jumping up and down about it?
Yerra there are noises of course but in Kerry it wouldn't be advisable to put one's head above the parapet.
OK they raise King Puck somewhat higher than he might ideally wish, but I believe the ould lad is well looked after. He may just content himself and be glad he isn't thrown off a bell tower in Espana.

D4, think you just need to look at the league record to see why he's gone, 11 wins in a league where the bottom 7 teams are trash isn't good enough.

Strange though, but for Quiff's "moment", he might have won the Not The Heineken Heineken cup.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Dublin4 wrote:We have isa Nacewa making a come back.
Tough on MOC. He's a nice guy but it's a results business. Winning the Pro 12 and getting to the ECC semi to lose in extra time just doesn't cut it.
Ballix

It's plainly a culture thing

Doobs demand champagne rugger

They got stout

Shame they don't have the standard of player without Sexton

Yet all anyone talked up was wee mads. Worst player in 6 nations
ruckover
Lord Chancellor

Post by ruckover »

Dublin4 wrote:We have isa Nacewa making a come back.
I was including Nacewa.
You haven't seen me at my best yet. Let's be honest, you probably never will.