2014/15 Tigers watch

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: 2014/15 Tigers watch

Post by BaggyTrousers »

tigerburnie wrote:Tigers win 40-23 and looking forwards to next weekends trip, good luck this weekend.
Shockingly weak finish TB, you had the foot on their throats and "allowed" them to score two nice tries. Scarlets handling is sublime at times but good God man they scored by running Tigers side to side and cut open with 14 men.

Ulster aren't playing tomorrow, they are fulfilling the fixture and hoping to avoid further injuries, frankly we don't give a flying fu@k about the Soupa Doupa. Never wanted it in the first place. :thumleft:

Every chance of Tigers avoiding another humiliation next week, our squad is down to the bare bones of it's ringpiece. :(
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
tigerburnie
Warrior

Post by tigerburnie »

We know all about injuries Baggy, nice to be able to have players coming back. Still missing a few, but we will see what's available for next.
Now don't you lads give me this don't care about the mickey mouse cup stuff, you will all be there baying for some English blood next week. I think I can say this is probably the one game you want to win more than any other this season....................... >EW
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Honestly, disappointed with Tiggers.
When you got to 40 with 12 minutes left, where was the drive to get to 50?

Scaaaaletts were on the floor, gifting penalties and like us at Treviso you stopped playing.

Frankly bad form
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Russ wrote:Honestly, disappointed with Tiggers.
When you got to 40 with 12 minutes left, where was the drive to get to 50?

Scaaaaletts were on the floor, gifting penalties and like us at Treviso you stopped playing.

Frankly bad form
End of the day it could come back and bite them in the Brennan
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
tigerburnie
Warrior

Post by tigerburnie »

Should Ulster not win or draw, then even if were to get 5 points at yours, we are still at the mercy of other results to sneak through. We did enough and used all on the bench to keep as many uninjured for the visit to Ravers, where lets face it our record is pretty poor.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

tigerburnie wrote:We know all about injuries Baggy, nice to be able to have players coming back. Still missing a few, but we will see what's available for next.
Now don't you lads give me this don't care about the mickey mouse cup stuff, you will all be there baying for some English blood next week. I think I can say this is probably the one game you want to win more than any other this season....................... >EW
Utterly wrong TB, the games we are looking to have a few players back for are our last 3 league games, Home to Leinster then Munster, Away to finsh at Glasgie.

Those games are the games that will determine if our season is a bust or remotely acceptable given tough circumstances of several different types.

I frankly don't give a damn about these two SDC games in the round, we're out. Individually of course you will take every game as it comes but Tigers?? Meaningless, the next game, home to Treviso is considerably more important to us, win the next handful of Pro12 to set up the last 3 games and nothing is impossible.

I hate to risk being offensive to anyone, largely as there are too many AK47s about and I rather like the current configuration of my fizzer, but sadly your contention is a classic Englishman's overestimation of his own/his team's importance. ;)
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
tigerburnie
Warrior

Post by tigerburnie »

Not buying that for a minute there Baggy, the chance to give a side from the PRL a good thrashing and you expect me to believe the answer is "no thanks"................................................... >EW
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

tigerburnie wrote:Not buying that for a minute there Baggy, the chance to give a side from the PRL a good thrashing and you expect me to believe the answer is "no thanks"................................................... >EW
Nobody cares

Contrary to popular belief, nobody actually gives a feck about the PRL

Just bring some fans over to boost the money in will you
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Today, disgraced Tiger Manu Tuilagi has come out with a denial of assaulting 2 policeweemen despite having pleaded guilty.

We are to believe that he did so only to get the case out of the way. :shock:

Tuilagi obviously thinks that everyone else is as stupid as he must be. Who in their right mind could possibly have thought that was the best course of action? Muppet. :duh:
Colin0395
Novice

Post by Colin0395 »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Today, disgraced Tiger Manu Tuilagi has come out with a denial of assaulting 2 policeweemen despite having pleaded guilty.

We are to believe that he did so only to get the case out of the way. :shock:

Tuilagi obviously thinks that everyone else is as stupid as he must be. Who in their right mind could possibly have thought that was the best course of action? Muppet. :duh:
And he also knew he wouldn't be fit for the RWC... The guy clearly needs Payne's PR team to help him out a bit.

His now-denial of an offence that he has been convicted for has really wound me up. The guy is a clown, trying to mitigate assaulting two police officers.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

They should charge him with perjury now and see how that gets in the way of his career.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

BR wrote:They should charge him with perjury now and see how that gets in the way of his career.
Have to say I did briefly ponder if he was now pleading guilty to some offence..... but then I thought, meh and watched 4 Norn Iron clowns talking about our latest fiasco on the Hill.

I suppose we can now add cowardice to his list of flaws, he now claims to have done little or nothing in his bleat to the press but the policeweemen are hardly likely to be given their say as to whether he is simply a lying toad or not.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

We'd need a legal eagle to fill us in on the technicalities. If I plead guilty to a crime for which I am innocent, can that be perjury? Or would I also have to give evidence? Are you under oath when you plead?

Can the accused be done for perjury, in the first place? If so why does it not happen all the time?
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

BR wrote:We'd need a legal eagle to fill us in on the technicalities. If I plead guilty to a crime for which I am innocent, can that be perjury? Or would I also have to give evidence? Are you under oath when you plead?

Can the accused be done for perjury, in the first place? If so why does it not happen all the time?
It mightn't be easy to do them for perjury. Otherwise you could just add a conviction for perjury to any person who is ever convicted by a jury despite havin offered a plea of "not guilty". I'm pretty sure that it would go down as perverting the course of justice though.
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Good a place as any to put this, I see our old friend Tuilagi Minor has disgraced himself again and along with new wonder boy Solamona has been sent homeward by Eddie Jones to think again. Drink, counter to the group culture allegedly.

What a fuc'king chump.