Connacht you Beauts!!

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Re: Connacht you Beauts!!

Post by UlsterNo9 »

I see Connacht have deemed Gavin Duffy not needed anymore.

Seems odd that he has been deemed surplus to requirements at Connacht.... he's local... provincial born and bred, more international caps than most from the West in recent years.... still getting a regular start.... if he were at Ulster with a similar sort of pedigree I would hope he would be offered a contract until he hung up the boots. Would seem the addition of Mils and Bundee have meant he has been shown the door, a bit disgusted by that personally.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Connacht you Beauts!!

Post by BaggyTrousers »

UlsterNo9 wrote:I see Connacht have deemed Gavin Duffy not needed anymore.

Seems odd that he has been deemed surplus to requirements at Connacht.... he's local... provincial born and bred, more international caps than most from the West in recent years.... still getting a regular start.... if he were at Ulster with a similar sort of pedigree I would hope he would be offered a contract until he hung up the boots. Would seem the addition of Mils and Bundee have meant he has been shown the door, a bit disgusted by that personally.
Pat Lam's job is not to be NICE to long-serving men o' the wesht. It is to improve Connacht as a team. Replacing aged Duffy with even older Muliaina can only be seen as a positive step. He's a Kiwi you know. :roll: :roll: :roll:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.