Tigers Watch

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

ruckover
Lord Chancellor

Re: Tigers Watch

Post by ruckover »

Flood back goal kicking this week apparently, so that means YBY probably starts again. Good for us, he seems a bit out of form.
You haven't seen me at my best yet. Let's be honest, you probably never will.
tigerburnie
Warrior

Post by tigerburnie »

15. Matthew Tait; 14. Niall Morris, 13. Matt Smith, 12. Anthony Allen, 11. Vereniki Goneva; 10. Toby Flood (c), 9. Ben Youngs; 1. Marcos Ayerza, 2. Tom Youngs, 3. Dan Cole, 4. Ed Slater, 5. Graham Kitchener, 6. Jamie Gibson, 7. Julian Salvi, 8. Jordan Crane
16. Rob Hawkins, 17. Boris Stankovich, 18. Fraser Balmain, 19. Louis Deacon, 20. Steve Mafi, 21. David Mele, 22. Owen Williams, 23. Scott Hamilton

From the ERC website

COME ON YOU TIGERRRrrrrsssss

With that pack and centres my confidence has just gone through the roof
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

tigerburnie wrote:15. Matthew Tait; 14. Niall Morris, 13. Matt Smith, 12. Anthony Allen, 11. Vereniki Goneva; 10. Toby Flood (c), 9. Ben Youngs; 1. Marcos Ayerza, 2. Tom Youngs, 3. Dan Cole, 4. Ed Slater, 5. Graham Kitchener, 6. Jamie Gibson, 7. Julian Salvi, 8. Jordan Crane
16. Rob Hawkins, 17. Boris Stankovich, 18. Fraser Balmain, 19. Louis Deacon, 20. Steve Mafi, 21. David Mele, 22. Owen Williams, 23. Scott Hamilton

From the ERC website

COME ON YOU TIGERRRrrrrsssss

With that pack and centres my confidence has just gone through the roof
I think I can speak on behalf of all Ulster supporters in saying that we are delighted that you are confident. Feeling rather upbeat about our prospects myself.
I think as many as two of that team could displace an Ulster player.
Gael
Steward

Post by Gael »

Snipe Watson wrote: I think as many as two of that team could displace an Ulster player.
At a push!
There was never a guard nor a customs man, got his nose inside that transit van.
tigerburnie
Warrior

Post by tigerburnie »

Only Tom Croft and Manu Tuillagi missing from our starting XV there I think, Thompstone and Benjamin are unlucky not to start. Logo missing in the front row replacements....................................or is he?
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

tigerburnie wrote:Only Tom Croft and Manu Tuillagi missing from our starting XV there I think, Thompstone and Benjamin are unlucky not to start. Logo missing in the front row replacements....................................or is he?
RRW have stolen him.....
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

tigerburnie wrote:Only Tom Croft and Manu Tuillagi missing from our starting XV there I think, Thompstone and Benjamin are unlucky not to start. Logo missing in the front row replacements....................................or is he?
looks similar in that we're without Bowe and ferris from the 1st XV and Olding/Wallace, Fitzy and possibly PaddyBigMac from the bench.
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Who or what is Logo ?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
tigerburnie
Warrior

Post by tigerburnie »

Rooster wrote:
Who or what is Logo ?
Logo is Mulipola our 20 stone prop, could have done with him last night,but not quite fit yet.
tigerburnie
Warrior

Post by tigerburnie »

So we are away in Clermont, not too bad a draw with the winner playing either you or Sorries, so we may yet meet again at Ravers................................
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

LastKnightoftheproms wrote:
tigerburnie wrote:So we are away in Clermont, not too bad a draw with the winner playing either you or Sorries, so we may yet meet again at Ravers................................
Afraid not. If we do meet in the Semifinal it will be at Lansdowne Road.
Love a w/e in Dublin with Tigers fans TB. Having said that, the Clermont fans we met at Ravers a couple of years ago and at the final in Dublin last year were also superb.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Scranner
Warrior

Post by Scranner »

tigerburnie wrote:So we are away in Clermont, not too bad a draw with the winner playing either you or Sorries, so we may yet meet again at Ravers................................
Does anyone actually remember the last time Clermont lost at home?
STATE PRO VIRIS ULTONIAE
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
davejohnston
Initiate

Post by davejohnston »

Saw that, sounds like nothing will ever come off it, but we all know he has form.
I wonder if Lancaster will make the hookers bunk together on tour. Between the allegations of cheating and biting there can't be to much love lost.
tigerburnie
Warrior

Post by tigerburnie »

Good game of rugby with the better team winning again, the sinners just don't seem to be able to beat us just now, though we may yet meet in the semi finals of the playoffs the way it's shaping up. Saracens have already qualified for the playoffs so they can now concentrate on their next Heineken Cup match, can't remember who it is they're playing.................... >EW >EW