Leinster 2013/14

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Leinster 2013/14

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Well lookie hea, Mexico, along with a lovely brightly colour logo encrusted piece of high grade plastic also, give their ST holders a smorgasbord of goodies.
Mexicopack.jpg
Mexicopack.jpg (86.89 KiB) Viewed 1381 times
Mind you I'd probably put the lot in the bin. >EW
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

They haven't got Robbie Deans though
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Russ wrote:They haven't got Robbie Deans though
And they don't get the preseason matches included with their season tickets
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Post by thecrouch »

NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Sexton back
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

Looks like a four year contract, from next season
http://www.independent.ie/sport/rugby/s ... 33595.html
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

From a selfish point of view would have preferred he stayed in France, let some fast frog pay his wage demands leaving more money for the IRFU to invest at home on prospective irish talent.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Bayern
Steward

Post by Bayern »

UlsterNo9 wrote:From a selfish point of view would have preferred he stayed in France, let some fast frog pay his wage demands leaving more money for the IRFU to invest at home on prospective irish talent.
i'm sure you'd think similarly if it was Paddy Jackson
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

More selfishly, Leinster are easier to beat with wee Mads at 10 than Sexton

Easterby Out
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:More selfishly, Leinster are easier to beat with wee Mads at 10 than Sexton

Easterby Out
Now yer whistling Dixie Russ my boy. That is the height of it.

act is it's better for Irish rugby to have all the best Irish players playing for our teams. No point in Ulster beating Mexico Lite for a trophy if you can dump Mexico Capstan Full Strength.

Anyway, I fully expect Ginger Prince to be no 1 outhalf before Sexton finishes that contract in 2019.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Russ wrote:More selfishly, Leinster are easier to beat with wee Mads at 10 than Sexton

Easterby Out

act is it's better for Irish rugby to have all the best Irish players playing for our teams. No point in Ulster beating Mexico Lite for a trophy if you can dump Mexico Capstan Full Strength.

Anyway, I fully expect Ginger Prince to be no 1 outhalf before Sexton finishes that contract in 2019.
The orish meedya would never allow it

He could have an 80% kick percentage for the rest of his life but they would still say he cannae kick under pressure

Easterby Out
ladyboy696969
Novice

Post by ladyboy696969 »

A new five-year sponsorship deal between Bank of Ireland and Leinster will be unveiled today with the new agreement believed to be worth in the region of €6million.

Just over 15pc of the money is understood to have been ring-fenced for the promotion of the amateur and underage game throughout the province.

The bank's current deal with the reigning Pro12 champions was due to expire at the end of next season.

The new deal will run until June 2019.

With the financial clout of French and English clubs putting pressure on Pro12 clubs to compete, the new deal will be greeted with delight at Leinster rugby and the IRFU.
http://www.independent.ie/sport/rugby/g ... 41122.html

Thats Sexy's payslip sorted then :cheers:
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

A nice few quid for Mexico, however I am staggered they - BOI - can afford it given the lack of pension increases in the last 5 years, backed by their cries from the poor mouth and their begging bowl thrust out to government(or as MunsterMicko says, the farmers of Munster).

Wait a minute >ES , the ballixes are giving my pension to Mexico Rugby. >threaten This means war. >6shooter >bud
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

BaggyTrousers wrote:

Easterby Out

I'd liken Sextons return after two years to that of Ian Humphreys.... in that they both signed two year contracts abroad and ...... oh no wait Humphreys has a better kicking percentage than Sexton.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
colind
Squire

Post by colind »

I would have expected there were rules regarding clubs making offers to players already under contract to another club. Is it not the norm that players can't be approached until they've say six months to run on their current contract not a full season?
I'm a bit surprised by Leinster going public on this when just a week or so ago I read that Racing Metro had offered Sexton a contract extension of (I think) four years.