Image
Image
Image

Topics Calendar

October 2018

S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31

Who is online

In total there are 10 users online :: 7 registered, 0 hidden and 3 guests

Most users ever online was 454 on Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:04 pm

Registered users: AhrefsBot, Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], kUD, Majestic-12 [Bot], SemrushBot, YandexBot


Legend :: Administrators, Moderators

Statistics

Total posts 653711
Total topics 19080
Total members 2926
Our newest member Poth Ale

Qualifying Rugby

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

  • Advertisement

Topic Rating:
  • 1 vote
  

Re: Qualifying Rugby

Postby UlsterNo9 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:29 pm

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-43893962

According to reports Ulster branch has acted and fined Coleraine therefore what case has Coleraine RFC left to answer?

The matter therefore should be closed. Is this a case the referees association is taking matters into their own hands.

There was also an Ulster rugby open training session at Coleraine during the summer. Some sponsor hoarding in prime position for photos.

If Coleraine have already taken their punishment are they now expected to say please sir punish me some more.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
User avatar
UlsterNo9
Chancellor to the King
 
Posts: 3335
Images: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:02 pm

Re: Qualifying Rugby

Postby Russ » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:08 am

UlsterNo9 wrote:https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-43893962

According to reports Ulster branch has acted and fined Coleraine therefore what case has Coleraine RFC left to answer?

The matter therefore should be closed. Is this a case the referees association is taking matters into their own hands.

There was also an Ulster rugby open training session at Coleraine during the summer. Some sponsor hoarding in prime position for photos.

If Coleraine have already taken their punishment are they now expected to say please sir punish me some more.
The people who make UR have to take their own action when Shane Logans regime only paya lip service to the issue

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 28138
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: Qualifying Rugby

Postby Polly Cotton » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:55 am

Mr 9. Coleraine received a £2k fine and that was suspended , do you blieve that is enough punishment to deter others being sexually abusive to Referees ?
You may know my sister, Dot
User avatar
Polly Cotton
Novice
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:41 am

Re: Qualifying Rugby

Postby Dave » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:57 am

End rape culture now
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 17875
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Qualifying Rugby

Postby Russ » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:47 am

Polly Cotton wrote:Mr 9. Coleraine received a £2k fine and that was suspended , do you blieve that is enough punishment to deter others being sexually abusive to Referees ?
I believe she was abused because of xer gender
Do keep up

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 28138
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: Qualifying Rugby

Postby UlsterNo9 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:52 am

Russ wrote:
Polly Cotton wrote:Mr 9. Coleraine received a £2k fine and that was suspended , do you blieve that is enough punishment to deter others being sexually abusive to Referees ?
I believe she was abused because of xer gender
Do keep up

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk


Wow, oh Polly Cotton an accusation of molestation! Can you substantiate that please.

If a governing body decides the punishment fits the crime that's good enough for me. They will have had all of the facts presented from both sides, not just the local tittle tattle.

Now Polly if said person has been molested as you advise you've "cottoned" onto (not a few whatsapps) that is despicable and this should be a matter for the criminal courts.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
User avatar
UlsterNo9
Chancellor to the King
 
Posts: 3335
Images: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:02 pm

Re: Qualifying Rugby

Postby BR » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:35 am

UlsterNo9 wrote:https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-43893962

According to reports Ulster branch has acted and fined Coleraine therefore what case has Coleraine RFC left to answer?

The matter therefore should be closed. Is this a case the referees association is taking matters into their own hands.

There was also an Ulster rugby open training session at Coleraine during the summer. Some sponsor hoarding in prime position for photos.

If Coleraine have already taken their punishment are they now expected to say please sir punish me some more.

Yip, for me if the Refs have a problem with the level of sanctions being given by the branch, then their action should be directed at the branch; not one particular club.

The disciplinary process needs to be final and respected. If you think it needs changed, then campaign for that; not the overturning of earlier decisions.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
User avatar
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 17149
Images: 3
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:12 am
Location: On a roll.

Re: Qualifying Rugby

Postby Neill_M » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:30 am

The Coleraine Cooke game in the Junior Cup is being played at Cooke next Saturday.
User avatar
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 4742
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Qualifying Rugby

Postby Rooster » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:31 am

Neill_M wrote:The Coleraine Cooke game in the Junior Cup is being played at Cooke next Saturday.
Perhaps this will settle it all
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
User avatar
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 39746
Images: 5
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:39 am
Location: Chicken coop 17

Re: Qualifying Rugby

Postby Gerald the Mole » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:39 pm

Maybe the BBC interest will move things on, the club had a meeting with members and they all support the club stance, does that imply they agreed with the abusive comments
User avatar
Gerald the Mole
Steward
 
Posts: 974
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:44 am

Re: Qualifying Rugby

Postby rumncoke » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:26 am

Its not the first or last time "BOYS ' have sung a few rugby songs at matches or after and I do have certain sympathy for the endowed lady assitant referee --- once might be funny but you don't want to be running a line hearing the same chorus every week.

Get yer ---- out for the boys

With out liquor on board you've no chance
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
User avatar
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 5935
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:39 pm

Re: Qualifying Rugby

Postby Gerald the Mole » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:13 pm

rumncoke wrote:Its not the first or last time "BOYS ' have sung a few rugby songs at matches or after and I do have certain sympathy for the endowed lady assitant referee --- once might be funny but you don't want to be running a line hearing the same chorus every week.

Get yer ---- out for the boys

With out liquor on board you've no chance

knobhead, it was not a few songs it was fully directed sexist abuse
User avatar
Gerald the Mole
Steward
 
Posts: 974
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:44 am

Re: Qualifying Rugby

Postby UlsterNo9 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:39 pm

Gerald the Mole wrote:
rumncoke wrote:Its not the first or last time "BOYS ' have sung a few rugby songs at matches or after and I do have certain sympathy for the endowed lady assitant referee --- once might be funny but you don't want to be running a line hearing the same chorus every week.

Get yer ---- out for the boys

With out liquor on board you've no chance

knobhead, it was not a few songs it was fully directed sexist abuse



Any evidence ger?

Please observe the quoting Rum amensty in future.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
User avatar
UlsterNo9
Chancellor to the King
 
Posts: 3335
Images: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:02 pm

Previous


  • Advertisement

Return to Provincial an' aither teams

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Recent Forum Topics

!-- Piwik -->