Mexico 2018/19

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

tigerburnie
Warrior

Re: Mexico 2018/19

Post by tigerburnie »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
tigerburnie wrote:Wish you'd get off the fence Baggy and tell us what ya really mean... :lol:
Good win for your lot TB. :thumleft:
Keeps a slender hope alive for a few weeks.
Leargas
Novice

Post by Leargas »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Leargas wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Have I mentioned I hate Mexicans? Thunderwankstains.
What about turnips and westies?
I have no hate for Turnipstanis nor Westies, notwithstanding them both giving Ulster the rounds of the kitchen.

Mexico, on the other hand, are the full package, hateful fans, hateful team, world class cheat as head coach, the pet team of the vicious FIRFUCs in D4.

LOOK, ...........all you have to do is look at the treatment of 34 year-old Visa Novisa who left Mexico when he felt like it, came back when he got bored, then compare that to saintly 32 year-old Ruan Pienaar, bought into not only club but his surroundings and wanted to settle for the foreseeable future, turned down a kings ransom to chase a much bigger contract in France. Novisa got another contract, Pienaar told to get lost.

Mexico, second only to Ireland in D4, none of the rest really matter, though of course there is a vested interest in not allowing the Turnips to bankrupt themselves with their stupid tale of two cities and pishing of cash against the pair of walls.
Any thoughts on the creeping Leinsterification of Ulster? :D
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Leargas wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Leargas wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Have I mentioned I hate Mexicans? Thunderwankstains.
What about turnips and westies?
I have no hate for Turnipstanis nor Westies, notwithstanding them both giving Ulster the rounds of the kitchen.

Mexico, on the other hand, are the full package, hateful fans, hateful team, world class cheat as head coach, the pet team of the vicious FIRFUCs in D4.

LOOK, ...........all you have to do is look at the treatment of 34 year-old Visa Novisa who left Mexico when he felt like it, came back when he got bored, then compare that to saintly 32 year-old Ruan Pienaar, bought into not only club but his surroundings and wanted to settle for the foreseeable future, turned down a kings ransom to chase a much bigger contract in France. Novisa got another contract, Pienaar told to get lost.

Mexico, second only to Ireland in D4, none of the rest really matter, though of course there is a vested interest in not allowing the Turnips to bankrupt themselves with their stupid tale of two cities and pishing of cash against the pair of walls.
Any thoughts on the creeping Leinsterification of Ulster? :D
I certainly have, I have thoughts on everything.........and seldom keep them to myself. It was Kenneth Tynan, allegedly the first man to say fu'ck on TV. who when writing with the marvellous drunk Brendan Behan in mind said: If the English hoard words like misers, the Irish spend them like sailors; and Brendan Behan … sends language out on a swaggering spree, ribald, flushed, and spoiling for a fight. I try in my own way to do the same with my thoughts.

However I digress, Mexicans. I have said in these virtual pages many times, if a Mexican plays for a team other than Mexico, I lose all antipathy for them, unless of course, we talk of Cullen & Jennings who went to Tigers and came back even more accomplished cheats, Cullen a grandmaster.

And so when Tony Ward years back went to Munster, or Andrew Conway, Tadgh Bierne following more recently, any number of them including J Cooney to Connacht and now a stream of them to Ulster, they may be mexicans born & raised but they are not Mexican players, hence, they are fine with me.

I no more care if a Mexican comes to Ulster than I do a man from Bloemfontein or the two from Mossel Bay, from Nelspruit or Potchefstroom, just as long as they pull on the jumper and play to their best in it. Even if a man is from England, he is not necessarily doomed...........once he manages to escape, isn't that right Lionel.

It was Behan who once said of an acquaintance, "he was born English and remained that way for many years", Brendan didn't hold it against him, neither would I.

So no, no issue with anyone coming north, we are in a parlous state, Ulster cannot be picky about a players background ...... unless of course, he is innocent of rape.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Baggy the fact is that 70% of Dubliners couldn’t tell you which Province Dublin is in . Having only an interest in Dublin GAA and any Team wearing green and calling itself Ireland .

What was annoying about Cullen was he could cheat with immunity because they gave him the Captaincy but it was the presence of BoD which diffused an air of arrogance and smugness into the bulk of the squad . And several of those players still have that sense of entitlement about them because they had receive a blessing from BoD .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Routine win for D4 in Treviso. 31-3.
Fortyniner
Novice

Post by Fortyniner »

Fortyniner wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Jackie Brown wrote:Dragons not a pushover? They're barely recognisable as a professional outfit. Jackman is a complete bluffer.
Fortyniner wrote:We won't see this full turn out often this year, and should delight in how good they are as a team in support play, off the ball running and passing, both backs and forwards. Dragons not the pushover that they have been previously, and despite the scoreline, defended well. But Sexton/ringrose/Henshaw/ Kearney ( by 2)/Gilmore Etc plus a sublime back row difficult to contain.
They amazingly lost 4 or 5 of their own lineout, having at the end of last season not lost one in 5 matches ( Cronin throwing).
They will be a handful for UR unless we get them when the Irish internationals are unavailable.
Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Never worry Jackie, Fourteener doesn't know his ar$e from a hole in the ground. :duh:
I will hold my reply until we see by how many Ur wallop these useless Dragons.
And Boggy, I am disappointed. I thought you were trying to reform and restrain yourself.
But the psyche shines through.
I wouldn't need to know very much to know more about rugby than you evidently know.
Tosser.
Baggy
Just to remind you of your predictions that Dragons were >EW useless. Only marginally less useless than UR as it turns out.
At least they have worked out what you are supposed to do at a lineout, as opposed to the complete shambles that we organize. We should decline throw ins near the opposition line. Is this the jumpers......the calls.......or Rory's throwing?
Discuss
SparkyClarky
Warrior

Post by SparkyClarky »

Come on Kings!
5-0 but very early days lol
noun "Fan"
an enthusiastic devotee, follower, or admirer of a sport,

I'm Not an expert, not always right, I'm just enthusiastic....well most of the time!
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Kings 31-38 Leinster (2-5 MP) FT. Kings got 4 YCs during the game.
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Played at Scotstoun with trees.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Joe Tomane out for up to 5 months with a hamstring injury.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:So after today's result, the championship goes on to Mexico

Lewis will win it there!!!

Wot?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Mexico 2018/19

Post by Neill_M »

The D4 2nd/3rd XV are north of 50 v Ospreys. 52-7 FT
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Ulster lost.

Just incase someone taped the Ulster game and watched the Leinster one.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Dave wrote:Ulster lost.

Just incase someone taped the Ulster game and watched the Leinster one.
:lol:
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Watched the Leinster game -- Their toast always lands butter side up -- if Ulster had gone for Lowe's Try -- any ref we get would blow and bring it back for not taking at the proper spot -- and another of their trys had a suspiciously forward pass and even if it wasn't in similar circumstances the ref would have called it forward had it been Ulster --

It was a good win for them but as I say they seem to get the rub of the green more often than most.
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist