Munster 17/18

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Munster 17/18

Post by BaggyTrousers »

EARLS.jpg
EARLS.jpg (112 KiB) Viewed 676 times
Would ye look at the state of that, busted snotterbax, a staker for a left eye, enough to have Deysel out for 3 months and Hond bleating for his Ma. So did Keet come off? Did he feck, Man of the Match.

Great thing attitude isn't it?
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

All in a days work. Earls is made of strong stuff.

Besides which he wouldn't be able to show his face around Young Munster RFC if he went off crying every time he got a little discomfort. :D
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

>TT v Zebre Sat 7:35pm TG4

Simon Zebo; Darren Sweetnam, Sammy Arnold, Dan Goggin, Alex Wootton; JJ Hanrahan, Duncan Williams; James Cronin, Niall Scannell, Brian Scott; Jean Kleyn, Billy Holland (C); Jack O’Donoghue, Conor Oliver, Robin Copeland.

Kevin O’Byrne, Jeremy Loughman, John Ryan, Gerbrandt Grobler, Dave O’Callaghan, John Poland, Ian Keatley, Rory Scannell.

15 Edoardo Padovani, 14 Gabriele Di Giulio, 13 Giulio Bisegni, 12 Faialaga Afamasaga, 11 Giovanbattista Venditti, 10 Serafin Bordoli, 9 Guglielmo Palazzani

8 Jimmy Tuivaiti, 7 Johan Meyer, 6 Renato Giammarioli, 5 George Biagi (c), 4 David Sisi, 3 Eduardo Bello, 2 Tommaso D’Apice, 1 Cruze Ah-Nau

16 Luhandre Luus, 17 Andrea De Marchi, 18 Roberto Tenga, 19 Leonard Krumov, 20 Derick Minnie, 21 Riccardo Raffaele, 22 Maicol Azzolini, 23 Ciaran Gaffney
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Munster win a game comfortably against opposition they should beat comfortably. A non event really.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Cardiff v Munster Sat 5:30pm Sky Sports (Highlights TG4 11:20pm)

Rhun Williams; Aled Summerhill, Garyn Smith, Rey Lee-Lo, Owen Lane; Jarrod Evans, Lloyd Williams; Gethin Jenkins (C), Matthew Rees, Taufa'ao Filise, George Earle, Seb Davies, Macauley Cook, Ellis Jenkins, Nick Williams

Kirby Myhill, Rhys Gill, Dillon Lewis, Josh Turnbull, Olly Robinson, Tomos Williams, Steven Shingler, Ryan Edwards

Stephen Fitzgerald; Darren Sweetnam, Sammy Arnold, Rory Scannell, Ronan O’Mahony; Ian Keatley, Duncan Williams; Dave Kilcoyne, Rhys Marshall, John Ryan; Gerbrandt Grobler, Darren O’Shea; Jack O’Donoghue (C), Chris Cloete, Robin Copeland.

Mike Sherry, James Cronin, Stephen Archer, Jean Kleyn, Dave O’Callaghan, James Hart, Tyler Bleyendaal, Simon Zebo.

The Welsh lads need to keep winning to stay ahead of Connacht/put pressure on the Cheetahs. Munster closed the gap to 12 points on Glasgow and need to keep winning in case the Scots slip up. Playing them next week in Cork.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

G'wan Munster. Quite apart from my love of Munster, Ulster, should the nuclear option occur and they only make the playoff for the last SDC place, would rather face Caaaadiff than Westies after the feckin roastin' handed out in Galway.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Dreadful performance from Munster. Got a LBP which we didn't really deserve.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

It was indeed a woeful performance, let it inform everyone here that we have 4 away games which we are unlikely to win, albeit Cardiff are one of those teams we often do well against away, add in Weegies coming to Spanners and we are looking to beat Ospreys for our next win.

Meanwhile, as our season disintegrates, Munster will have a home game, quite probably against Embra in the first knock out round, the lesson being, some defeats are less catastrophic than others.
Spiffsson
Warrior Chief

Post by Spiffsson »

Shan wrote:Dreadful performance from Munster. Got a LBP which we didn't really deserve.
There are those who want to see Keatley on the Ireland 23. He had a howler (along with several of his teammates).
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Spiffsson wrote:
There are those who want to see Keatley on the Ireland 23. He had a howler (along with several of his teammates).

Indeed. Even at his best, and he has been doing well this season, he is not even related to an international level player. Something Josef knows quite well, thankfully. At least we know the most important person in Irish rugby has a clue about the game. Something many, and probably most, provincial fans don't have in common with him.
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Spiffsson wrote:
Shan wrote:Dreadful performance from Munster. Got a LBP which we didn't really deserve.
One injury to Sexton and the PJ issues will really hit home in Dublin.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Jackie Brown wrote:
Spiffsson wrote:

Not my 10

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Shan wrote:
Spiffsson wrote:

Indeed. Even at his best, and he has been doing well this season, he is not even related to an international level player. Something Josef knows quite well, thankfully. At least we know the most important person in Irish rugby has a clue about the game. Something many, and probably most, provincial fans don't have in common with him.
Bagsniffer, he's an awful Kiwibastard. G'wan Wales into the bogtrottingbastards. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:
Jackie Brown wrote:
Spiffsson wrote:

Not my 10

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
If you mean Sexton I couldn't agree more, hateful Mexicanbastard, if you mean the young gentleman, you can kiss the rosy red cheeks of my shitebax.

#Jannythelooplicksballs.
#Jannyteabagger
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Bagsniffer, he's an awful Kiwibastard. G'wan Wales into the bogtrottingbastards. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Gwan away ya West Wenglisher. :D