Euro Draw 17/18

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Euro Draw 17/18

Post by BR »

for dog and ulcer wrote:Good win by Bath. Deserved
Try should not have been disallowed. Not like Owens to be so picky, either
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Sarries in line for another humping.

I reckon Wasps will win.
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

Clancy flipping a coin to decide when a maul is formed. LR will get nothing from this.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

WestDr wrote:whilst broadly accurate, this article does fail to mention the extra effect on the reported phenomenon that English rugby fans can have....http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2017/1 ... -millenia/
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Highly amusing, the only thing they failed to mention is our ability not just to rise to angered offence, but the ability to laugh at ourselves, as well as others. Hard to beat schadenfreude after all, but I find 800 years of national subjugation will do that for you.

Frankly, I think everyone born on this island, even the bladdy Duke of Wellington, who was definitely not a horse, is entitled, should they wish to detest Lionels and Lionelism, though I'd never make it compulsory.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

Looking like we may need 2 wins to get out of the group . Wasps are a much better side now than when we played them.

not confident.
for dog and ulcer
Lord Chancellor

Post by for dog and ulcer »

Bart S wrote:Looking like we may need 2 wins to get out of the group . Wasps are a much better side now than when we played them.

not confident.
Or is it that LaR are so bad that Wasps look good. I can see no discernible talent or ability to concern me in this LaR team. Not in the first half anyway.
for dog and ulcer
Lord Chancellor

14 0. 50 mins gone.
for dog and ulcer
Lord Chancellor

14 3
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Bart S wrote:Looking like we may need 2 wins to get out of the group . Wasps are a much better side now than when we played them.

not confident.
Welcome to reality Bart. >EW

Dog, did you see them against Ulster in round two? They are woeful today admittedly and shorn of a few of their best players. So they are no longer looking unbeatable, probably just not by a team as bad as Ulster

PS I've never bought into the notion we would go over and beat Wassups. :scratch:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

not confident.
Yeah but 2 wins mean we top the group Image

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
for dog and ulcer
Lord Chancellor

136k prop on for LaR. Athlete.y :D :D :D
for dog and ulcer
Lord Chancellor

BaggyTrousers wrote:

not confident.
Welcome to reality Bart. >EW

Dog, did you see them against Ulster in round two? They are woeful today admittedly and shorn of a few of their best players. So they are no longer looking unbeatable, probably just not by a team as bad as Ulster

PS I've never bought into the notion we would go over and beat Wassups. :scratch:

Yes Ulster made them look good in France. I agree that beating Wasps over there will not be easy. In fact I subscribe to the view that the ship of fools is steered by a self deluding clown.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Looks like SR have finally decided they should bother breaking a sweat.
for dog and ulcer
Lord Chancellor

BaggyTrousers wrote:Looks like SR have finally decided they should bother breaking a sweat.
La R nines have both made Shanahan look like Schwarzenegger. :D
for dog and ulcer
Lord Chancellor

Wasps try 19 3