Ulster sides in UBL

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

  • Advertisement

Topic Rating:
  • 3 votes
  

Re: Ulster sides in UBL

Postby Dave » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:23 pm

Russ wrote:Shannon wasnt a game Banbridge were targeting

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Soper out
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 12456
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Ulster sides in UBL

Postby UR13IRFU » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:26 am

Hinch put Ballymena to the sword tonight with 27:0 bonus point win, if only we could get that performance every week
User avatar
UR13IRFU
Novice
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:37 pm

Re: Ulster sides in UBL

Postby Russ » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:58 pm

City of Derry Rugby Club have secured £400,000 in funding from a youtube gamer

The benefactor is called Mini Ladd and creates game walk throughs. The ground will be named after him

Great to see some outside investment into the game

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 24750
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: Ulster sides in UBL

Postby Gerald the Mole » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:50 pm

Russ wrote:City of Derry Rugby Club have secured £400,000 in funding from a youtube gamer

The benefactor is called Mini Ladd and creates game walk throughs. The ground will be named after him

Great to see some outside investment into the game

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk


Hope it works out better than one of their last sponsors, Had never heard of Ponzi until then.
User avatar
Gerald the Mole
Squire
 
Posts: 600
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:44 am

Re: Ulster sides in UBL

Postby BaggyTrousers » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:27 am

Gerald the Mole wrote:
Russ wrote:City of Derry Rugby Club have secured £400,000 in funding from a youtube gamer

The benefactor is called Mini Ladd and creates game walk throughs. The ground will be named after him

Great to see some outside investment into the game

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk


Hope it works out better than one of their last sponsors, Had never heard of Ponzi until then.


I heard it was a great scheme Ger.

Heard the young Ladd being interviewed on RU on Friday, the whole family involved in CofD from he was no age, played himself, making two fortunes online giving some back to the club. Every one is a winner it seems,
BOYCOTT ALL IRELAND GAMES UNTIL THEY SACK THE TYRANT NUCIFORA.

PASS IT ON - THIS MEANS WAR.
User avatar
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 26566
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm

Re: Ulster sides in UBL

Postby Russ » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:36 am

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Gerald the Mole wrote:
Russ wrote:City of Derry Rugby Club have secured £400,000 in funding from a youtube gamer

The benefactor is called Mini Ladd and creates game walk throughs. The ground will be named after him

Great to see some outside investment into the game

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk


Hope it works out better than one of their last sponsors, Had never heard of Ponzi until then.


I heard it was a great scheme Ger.

Heard the young Ladd being interviewed on RU on Friday, the whole family involved in CofD from he was no age, played himself, making two fortunes online giving some back to the club. Every one is a winner it seems,
Wonder what happened CoDs seconds yesterday?
Couldnt field a team vs Banbridge 3s

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 24750
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: Ulster sides in UBL

Postby BaggyTrousers » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:38 pm

Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Gerald the Mole wrote:
Russ wrote:City of Derry Rugby Club have secured £400,000 in funding from a youtube gamer

The benefactor is called Mini Ladd and creates game walk throughs. The ground will be named after him

Great to see some outside investment into the game

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk


Hope it works out better than one of their last sponsors, Had never heard of Ponzi until then.


I heard it was a great scheme Ger.

Heard the young Ladd being interviewed on RU on Friday, the whole family involved in CofD from he was no age, played himself, making two fortunes online giving some back to the club. Every one is a winner it seems,
Wonder what happened CoDs seconds yesterday?
Couldnt field a team vs Banbridge 3s

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk


It's what happens every week somewhere under the booming numbers of male players created personally by Herr Logan, the Supreme Commander of Ulster Rugby & All Things Bright & Beautiful. :D

As for CoD2s, probably all still hungover after fireworks night, well that and the chronic bronchial dose going about at present.
BOYCOTT ALL IRELAND GAMES UNTIL THEY SACK THE TYRANT NUCIFORA.

PASS IT ON - THIS MEANS WAR.
User avatar
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 26566
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm

Re: Ulster sides in UBL

Postby UlsterNo9 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:47 pm

Few Ulster derbies in the AIL, anyone at any of them offer a bit of insight?

Hinch beat Mena
Queens beat Malone
Gannon best Belfast No.1
Rainey beat CoD
Accies and Bangor draw

Doak showing signs he's not a terrible coach, Harlequins and City of Derry in real trouble, quins heading for back to back relegations!
David Nucifora - Employed by the IRFU since June 1st 2014
User avatar
UlsterNo9
Red Hand Ambassador
 
Posts: 2459
Images: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:02 pm

Previous


  • Advertisement

Return to Provincial an' aither teams

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: pwrmoore and 1 guest

Recent Forum Topics

Login

Username:

Password:


Remember Me
Hide Me
Register
Image
Image
Check out our latest T-Shirts for all the family!!
The UAFC Shop
Image

Polls

Glasgow vs Ulster MOTM

Jared Payne
2
3%


Louis Ludik
25
40%


Darren Cave
3
5%


Stuart McCloskey
0
0%


Stuart Olding
0
0%


Rob Lyttle
1
2%


Charles Piutau
4
6%


Paddy Jackson
18
29%


Ruan Pienaar
2
3%


Andy Warwick
0
0%


Callum Black
0
0%


Rob Herring
0
0%


Rory Best
0
0%


Rodney Ah You
3
5%


Ross Kane
0
0%


Alan O'Connor
0
0%


Peter Browne
0
0%


Franco van der Merwe
0
0%


Iain Henderson
0
0%


Sean Reidy
3
5%


Roger Wilson
1
2%


Clive Ross
1
2%


 
Total votes : 63

View topic

!-- Piwik -->