What do you know?? Talk to us here!

Moderator: Moderators

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

Post by Rooster »

Dave wrote:
222toHounslow wrote:
Dave wrote:Just been on the Sale Sharks forum. Wished I hadn't.
Did something similar, facts seem irrelevant.
Uniformed opinionated nonsense will follow them for the rest of their careers. Sad but true.
Sale owner won't give 2 fecks about a few whinging forum posters or a dozen whinging lezzies at the gate, if they are part of a winning side that is his interest and once you start to win people forget the other crap
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Can't help but think the 2 guys would be better off heading to different destinations if such options exist for them
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

ColinM wrote:Can't help but think the 2 guys would be better off heading to different destinations if such options exist for them
I was thinking the same.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

I missed it but understand that Paddy Wallace was on the Nolan show this morning. Anybody like to precis the gist of it?
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Setanta wrote:I missed it but understand that Paddy Wallace was on the Nolan show this morning. Anybody like to precis the gist of it?
This is about 5th hand, but it regarded the press ban and Paddy said he thought there should be 2 separate press conferences, one with the players to discuss rugby matters, and another one with the CEO for everything else.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Deraless wrote:
Setanta wrote:I missed it but understand that Paddy Wallace was on the Nolan show this morning. Anybody like to precis the gist of it?
This is about 5th hand, but it regarded the press ban and Paddy said he thought there should be 2 separate press conferences, one with the players to discuss rugby matters, and another one with the CEO for everything else.

These are my thoughts too

Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Nolan has his teeth into it , even making contact with sponsors asking about their opinion on UR not being inclusive and transparent, BofI reply was interesting “what the Northern media do is not our concern” . Running for cover. Totally side stepped the issue.

UR reply to SLogan not giving interviews, he did one last week, where you not there? Ah well you can’t say he does not do them

A news r3porter asked for press accreditation for Ospreys game, she was refused said there was no space for her, she offered to seat in stand, still refused, I was there plenty of free media seats and plenty on spare seats

UR are a basket case on that I agree with O,Driscoll, SLogan is a disaster a man who cannot lead,

The way out of this is for the clubs to ask their Branch representatives to push for a vote of confidence
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Hope Nolan continues to press on this, the time is short before he has to move on to pressing matters related to marching season.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

It always amuses me how the press find stories about the press to be of the utmost importance.

Of all the things wrong at Ulster, this is perhaps the least important, but creates the biggest* waves.

Media types are so far up their own asres.

*obviously not the biggest in recent times, but arguably the biggest currently.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Flattop
Novice

Post by Flattop »

Possibly already mentioned on this thread but I'm not going to look back over 900+ pages!

The Sun (yes I know they are a quality source!) headline a story that initially links Danny Cipriani to Bath. Inside the article it does mention that Ulster are chasing also. Hope this link works.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/6140436/ ... rge-north/
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Flattop wrote:Possibly already mentioned on this thread but I'm not going to look back over 900+ pages!

The Sun (yes I know they are a quality source!) headline a story that initially links Danny Cipriani to Bath. Inside the article it does mention that Ulster are chasing also. Hope this link works.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/6140436/ ... rge-north/
Top shagger but saw last week he was signed up by Stade Francais
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Classic agent play

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Please no.

FODC
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

With Marsh being released by D4, just assumed he would be heading north......
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Neill_M wrote:With Marsh being released by D4, just assumed he would be heading north......
Could be heading to ProD2 as wages there are on a par with here
Rory Best