TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

What do you know?? Talk to us here!

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

Post by Dave »

Just in time for Christmas. Christ that will be good. My mate Ian will be pleased, Christ, Ian will be pleased.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

kingofthehill wrote:From what I have heard there is a big named NIQ to be announced very soon. Signed,sealed and delivered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Heard too

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Given up on PJ then?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

Hope it ain't Cooper.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Dharper
Steward

Post by Dharper »

Ive done a lot of foolish things
That I really didn't mean
I could be a broken man but here I am.....

Signed, sealed, delivered KOTH? Describes Cooper perfectly. Sports joe website linked us with him a few days ago. My immediate thoughts are.....keep him off the pi$h. QC has the ability to go from brad pitt to brilliant to brad pitt in the space of minutes so he should fit in quite nicely at UR!!
breakdown
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by breakdown »

kingofthehill wrote:From what I have heard there is a big named NIQ to be announced very soon. Signed,sealed and delivered.

Out half or otherwise?
Chris Henry is superhuman... I think he's half cyborg
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

A big fcuk off second row as a replacement for an outgoing player
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Dharper wrote:Ive done a lot of foolish things

Signed, sealed, delivered KOTH? Describes Cooper perfectly. Sports joe website linked us with him a few days ago. My immediate thoughts are.....keep him off the pi$h. QC has the ability to go from brad pitt to brilliant to brad pitt in the space of minutes so he should fit in quite nicely at UR!!
Makes you Wonder.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Eggs
Warrior Chief

Post by Eggs »

Hope it’s a proper signing for a couple of seasons, and not just another stop -gap.

I hold little to zero hope for this season, main goal should be not to embarrass ourselves too much (more)

Without a good 10 signing for next season it’ll be just the same, with a top class 10, the signings to date, and a few back from injury including Marcell we might just about be able to pull together a proper team
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

BR wrote:
Dharper wrote:Ive done a lot of foolish things

Makes you Wonder.
It was only a few days back that Cooper was told to FO so there wouldn't have been time for a med..ic..aaaaaahh...

I feel sick
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

I wonder who is for the chop with this new signing. It's all a bit woolly at this stage. Probably good one I'd say and Bryn will come back with a pat on the back.
breakdown
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by breakdown »

Dave wrote:I wonder who is for the chop with this new signing. It's all a bit woolly at this stage. Probably good one I'd say and Bryn will come back with a pat on the back.
Bryn carrying Pat Lambie on his shoulders in to training is a weird image. It must be the new Ulster way
Chris Henry is superhuman... I think he's half cyborg
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

What I can't work out is why we are signing a centre. :duh: :duh: :duh: Wonder will he play 10 or 15?

We sign a winger and play him fullback, then we hire a temp, a centre and play him at 10.

Roll up, roll up, see Les Kiss's magic roulette rugby.

FFS a centre. Speaking of centres - ok a fullback who plays centre - I heard that dim ballix who picks the team was expecting Girrid to play at the weekend. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FFFS does the dickhead not know Girrid doesn't do December, I reckon you will see him ........ oh let's see ................(checks calendar) .......... either 12th or 19th January, probably 19th, wouldn't want to get splattered by Stade Rochelais.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
LegsLikeSausages
Warrior Chief

Post by LegsLikeSausages »

Presumably to be announced next week after the hammering we're about to get at the stoop, to try and rekindle a ‘feel good factor’ before the not yet even nearly sold out home game against Harlequins.
TinPig
Squire

Post by TinPig »

[quote="kingofthehill"]From what I have heard there is a big named NIQ to be announced very soon. Signed,sealed and delivered.

Erm “Signed sealed and delivered” take the “and” out gives you a Stevie Wonder hit.
“King of the Hill” loves the cryptic clues.
Stephen Donald still playing? I’m only guessing truthfully.
I’m feeling Perky this morning. :pig: