TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

What do you know?? Talk to us here!

Moderator: Moderators

Shafted

Re: TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

Post by Shafted »

If what i heard over the weekend was true, then there'll be no debate as to the renewal of the season ticket. :cheers: less a case of WOW... more of HOW.... the hell!
GerryO'
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by GerryO' »

C'mon, don't start that oul business again. :shake:
Spill the beans.
This is a rumour thread on the rumour section; specifically designed for totally baseless conjecture, wishful thinking, etc.
THE OLDER I GET THE BETTER I WAS
Windeos
Warrior Chief

Post by Windeos »

this is the most frustrating thing ever hearing about potential super signings but with no names what so ever with people having a fair idea who it is. PLEASE TELL US WHO IT IS!!!

or a least pm me :D
bells123
Novice

Post by bells123 »

Damn it, don't start this nonsense again. The dogs need to be put down if you ask me.
cables
Lord Chancellor

Post by cables »

The dogs need to be put down if you ask me.
Actually it is those that feed the dogs who need to be put down.

Dogs are quite good at getting users here to beg - it is partly what they feed off.

They also feed, where the rumoured information is true rather than invented, from those who should be removed from their position for leaking currently confidential iformation.
Illegitimi Non Carborundum
McPepper
Initiate

Post by McPepper »

i think the dogs should tell what they know or be neutored because this influx of false hope is starting to annoy me now
browner
Lord Chancellor
Location: Globe Vienna crashed and burned...Giant TCR SL2 rising from the ashes.

Post by browner »

From todays Indo...........................

Evans linked with move to Ulster

Tuesday April 15 2008

ALL BLACKS and Auckland Blues out-half Nick Evans is being linked with a move to Ulster in a deal worth up to €200,000 a year, according to reports in the southern hemisphere.

With incumbent superstar No 10 Dan Carter on the verge of lining up a money-spinning short-term deal in Europe, as New Zealand struggle to restrain their leading internationals from moving north, deputy Evans is believed to be weighing up his options.

A deal with Leicester has fallen through, with Marcelo Loffreda intent on re-locating unsettled Argentinean compatriot Juan Martin Fernandez from Paris.

and the NZ Herald.................

The Herald on Sunday reported both Carter and Evans have told the All Blacks selectors they were likely to move overseas after the Grand Slam tour in November.

Evans, who has offers to play in England, France and Ireland, is expected to make a decision in the next few weeks.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/category/stor ... d=10504203" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Carter on a short term deal............hmmmmmmmmmm.
Stand up for PICU R.V.H.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Image Nick Evans and Jerry Collins
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
cables
Lord Chancellor

Post by cables »

A well trained dog.
Illegitimi Non Carborundum
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Dogs checking bank accounts to see how many more players they can afford.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
dcpete
Novice

Post by dcpete »

Jerry Collins:
"I am not guided by money, but by the desire of an adventure in a city which supports its team," added Collins, the current vice-captain of the All Blacks.

"I don't really want to go to a big city. In London or Paris, it is too hectic, too big. I would lose myself there."

"Byron (Kelleher) has told me a lot of good things about Toulouse, but that team has already built its success. It would be less exciting than a team in mid-table that is still under construction."
browner
Lord Chancellor
Location: Globe Vienna crashed and burned...Giant TCR SL2 rising from the ashes.

Post by browner »

I wouldn't be that keen on Collins.
Stand up for PICU R.V.H.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

dcpete, it would be nice to see Jerry packing down in the back row but realistically reading his comments so far it looks like he is interested in France and the cash rich side of Toulon coached by Tana Umaga and already secured Victor Matfield and Anton Oliver sounds like somewhere he would go as the will possibly get back into the Top 14 this year.
Rory Best
bells123
Novice

Post by bells123 »

I wouldn't be that keen on Collins.
Here, here that man. Down with this sort of thing! There's no point in bringing in a player just because he's bloody good. Next thing you know, we'll have a team filled with good players. Where will it all end? Next, we'll start trying to win trophies, increase our revenues and get more people involved in the club and the game.

No, at last some sanity. Let's just settle down. See if Campbell Feather is prepared to dust off the boots and fill a squad place and sit back safe in the knowledge that next season we will once again finish just ahead of Connacht, and just behind the Dragons.
GerryO'
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by GerryO' »

It all depends on how much he costs.
He’s a big name and will command a big wage no matter what he says about not being money driven. He is probably one of the 10 best known players in the world game; so clubs will be chasing him as much for the tickets he will sell as the tackles he will make. Selling tickets is not our problem.
THE OLDER I GET THE BETTER I WAS